blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:53:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272583 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  bridge order backwards or bob
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: bridge order backwards or bob  (Read 880 times)
china mug

View Profile
« on: December 25, 2009, 01:24:14 PM »

it was a few nights before xmas at luton g, i had taken the precaution of bringing my own supply of ballons as i rightly anticipated the luton g would have b a for the poker players that support them all year, what joy to see little dick lynch bouncing a balloon about like a little puppy thats never sees snow,or the wag that rubbed a balloon and stuck it on a post above yank dennises head ,good company good poker staff not makeing too many mistakes carmel going table to table getting every one a christmas drink on the house.scrub that last one i was geting carried away still 3 out of 4 not bad.

then it happended were going on a break and the rounding up of chips is being done my self and the player on my right who i shall call gham to protect his identtety has  i have for the round up he informs the staff with a nod of sage like wisdom that he gets the round up chip so the staff give it to him ,the card room manageress who i shall call the nana or the 5 beatle to protect her idenity confirms its right then when asked again is it bridge order that decides changes her decision and gives the chip to me.

a small occurance on the face of it you may think but wait gham is a pro player he must know bridge order is he the sort of man that when shareing a kitkat with two friends he allways gets two fingers to there one, would he take someone elses suppermarket trolley and keep the pound coin,would he go carol singing for charity then take the cost of a luxery streach limo out off the box to get him home via dtd,
no i think he just made a mistake ,probley distracted by one of the girlie poker players we shall call great bod to protect her idenity who was wearing a verry nice dress instead of jeans ,we just have to work on getting the leather jacket removed,

merry xmas all
snats fingers must be itching to reply
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: