blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:07:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  The joy of 47 os
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The joy of 47 os  (Read 14901 times)
mikkyT

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2005, 11:24:37 AM »

Can someone (Brian?) explain to me the joy of this 47 magic?

Matey boy makes it 400 to go (blinds of 50/100).

Three flat callers, and the flop comes down  . Matey boy bets it, 3/4 pot sized bet and gets re-raised (all-in) for another 1200 chips or so, which he duely calls. matey boy turns over  and the all-in caller turns over  . The turn comes down  and they think it's all over. The river brings a  .

I thought 47 where supposed to be some kind of miracle cards, like mana from heaven? Or is this just when Brian wins with them Wink?
wsopin07

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 02:44:09 PM »

It is very simple, the way I play  no one can put me on the hand! I would rather play  than  As , or  As !

When you hit this hand you bust people, when you have the confidence to bet the flop when you dont hit you win. It is all about the perception, the way you handle it.

I will post the story behind the 1st  latter today!

It is a wrinkle in my game  Cool  and I think you must play the game different than everyone else. I am always trying to change and better my game, find new ways to hide what I play, and look to IMPROVE! There are to many "pro" players that are stuck in a stage, a way to play, and they forget to improve or understand the game as it changed. I never want to be one of these players! I wont be one of these players! As I say all this I am really working on situational play and trying to change gears after I have shown my willingness to GAMBLE at times.

One of the big name "pros" at the final table in St Kitts told me she (clue) loved the move w/ the  , "no one is going to try and bluff you in the future after that move". Will what I do now payoff for me in the future! 

Is this a good thing, do I now need to adjust my game based on this information? What do you think?

Rookie, resting in Florida and enjoying the sunshine Cool

JUST WIN BABY, JUST WIN
          THE ROOKIE 4/7
2005 WSOP PLH WORLD CHAMPION
mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 06:22:06 PM »

Brian, when I turned over 47 last night (if you haven't guess,ed matey boy is me Cheesy) nobody could believe it. "You never raise with shite"...

I relished the comments from Billy before and after I entered the cash game, where he proceeded to tell me I had a multitude of tells and I was easier to read than the da vinci code... then I left with his money (sorry bill).
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 06:24:02 PM by mikkyT » Logged
wsopin07

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 06:25:11 PM »

Brian, when I turned over 47 last night (if you haven't guess,ed matey boy is me Cheesy) nobody could believe it. "You never raise with shite"...

I relished the comments from Billy before and after I entered the cash game, where he proceeded to tell me I had a multitude of tells and I was easier to read than the da vinci code... then I left with his money (sorry bill).

very nice

JUST WIN BABY, JUST WIN
          THE ROOKIE 4/7
mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 06:27:41 PM »

But my point is.... after a merry christmas flop (7 7 10) and a happy new year turn (4) ... the credit card debt turned around and bit me on the 2nd of january river with another (10) and filled his boat higher than mine.
wsopin07

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 06:48:11 PM »

i know, you dont have full faith yet, like going to church, you must be %1000 positive, the  gods felt your weakness, you must turn over your poker playing to the  gods at all times Cool

JUST WIN BABY, JUST WIN
          THE ROOKIE 4/7
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2005, 07:04:27 PM »

I don't mind believing in the 4 7 as long as Brian isn't going to start asking for membership fees or, like a cult, we have to wear the same clothes or something....after all - i like wearing jeans and a jumper to poker and standing out from the crowd   

wsopin07

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2005, 07:12:16 PM »

I don't mind believing in the 4 7 as long as Brian isn't going to start asking for membership fees or, like a cult, we have to wear the same clothes or something....after all - i like wearing jeans and a jumper to poker and standing out from the crowd   

CULT , tikay will not allow spam, please watch the way  is spoken about, thank you, Rookie ( caretaker of  )

JUST WIN BABY, JUST WIN
          THE ROOKIE 4/7
mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2005, 07:14:41 PM »

47poker.com

I can see it now... groups of blondites whoring the VC tournaments in their droves, going all in on every 47 they see.

Whens the sponsorship package coming? haha
wsopin07

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2005, 07:16:25 PM »

i think i need to register that site

JUST WIN BABY, JUST WIN
          THE ROOKIE 4/7
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2005, 07:19:28 PM »

Told you!! I bet if I looked now it would be gone......I'm just checking - I'll report back.....
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2005, 07:36:02 PM »

I'm more of a 6 9 man myself

The older I get, the better I was.
wsopin07

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2005, 07:41:57 PM »

I'm more of a 6 9 man myself

I guess im always one step ahead of the "old" dogs

JUST WIN BABY, JUST WIN
          THE ROOKIE 4/7
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2005, 08:08:28 PM »

Told you!! I bet if I looked now it would be gone......I'm just checking - I'll report back.....

OMG - It's been taken......they have all been taken - what are the chances?!?  Unbelieveable!  Mind you his is a bloke so they are very predictable...... stirthepot
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2005, 11:10:19 PM »

www.47off.com is available???
what do u think?

i think Brian shoul dbe chairman, and you can only become  amember once you have produced hand history of you taking down a monster with this killer hand..

What do you think?

Or mayb eblonds could set up a sister site?

Count me in!

OhhhhhhhhhhhhArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: