blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:55:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  River shove
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: River shove  (Read 1993 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 08:27:28 PM »

bet/get it in if he wants on flop
bet/get it in if he wants on turn
bet/get it in if he wants on river

ez game.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2010, 02:47:55 PM »

Well it was a mixed bag as per usual, which makes me think either fold or call were not hideous options so i can reveal that i passed...

His line is so bizarre(mine is weird too) i just figured he would have to be a serious spazz if he was bluffing so erred on the side of caution, the very next hand he was caught making a biggish river bluff not to the same extent as what it would have been against me, but still had me thinking it was possible he was a spazz.
NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 10:44:10 AM »

You should def be trying to get more chips in before the river by leading either the flop or the turn, and I prefer leading the flop .
As played we should probably have a gd idea of how spazzy he is by now but readless this is a fold since river raisers always f have it sighhh. I would of thought a bluff is more likely bet the turn. Like James said it's probably villains way of trying to get max value.

The only thing which might make me feel we are getting bluffed is the fact that you've river bet 1/3 pot, which villain might of interpretted as some weak two pair hand which he felt he could bluff you off. Had we'd of bet 2/3 the pot and villain shoves it's a much clearer fold imo.

Christopher Brammer
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: