blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:39:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Happy Birthday??
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy Birthday??  (Read 923 times)
K9sixtwo

Sigillum Militum Xpisti

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2010, 08:42:01 PM »

Is it me .... or is Blondepoker now five years old Huh?

Happy birthday to Blonde... where will it be in another 5 years?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 11:39:34 PM »

Question 1 - almost, but not quite. Our 5th birthday is actually tomorrow - Friday 29th January.

Question 2 - Lord knows. I would imagine it's about 500/1 to remain "as is", though the chance of at least the Forum still being around is pretty good I think.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 11:42:39 PM »

Question 1 - almost, but not quite. Our 5th birthday is actually tomorrow - Friday 29th January.

Question 2 - Lord knows. I would imagine it's about 500/1 to remain "as is", though the chance of at least the Forum still being around is pretty good I think.

Fair to say its caused you more pain/heartache/ballache/satisfaction & happiness than you ever imagined?!

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 11:48:01 PM »

Fair to say its caused you more pain/heartache/ballache/satisfaction & happiness than you ever imagined?!

Yes!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 09:18:18 AM »

In fact, thinking on, it's the 5th Birthday of the Forum - the Site actually started a few weeks earlier.

But no less reason to, err, celebrate.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 10:21:32 AM »

In fact, thinking on, it's the 5th Birthday of the Forum - the Site actually started a few weeks earlier.

Sigh.  After posting the official birthday thread and all.  You sure do like to keep a girl on her toes.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
pokefast

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 10:21:53 AM »

Heres to many many more years.

Jon Woodfield is the cleverist man in Europe!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 10:31:39 AM »

Sigh.  After posting the official birthday thread and all.  You sure do like to keep a girl on her toes.

Lol, sorry about that!

Would I do it again? Hell, no! So much about it has been dreadful. You should see the bile & vitriol peeps send me on FB & by e-Mail because they have been banned or whatever. All for a frigging poker Forum.

But it's been emotional.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2010, 11:23:46 AM »

Why do you let banned peeps get to you?  I'd just delete and move on.  No point soaking in bile.  Will only make you cranky too.  You've plenty around the place who kinda like ya.  xx

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: