blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:25:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  Jake Cody "In the Well"
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jake Cody "In the Well"  (Read 116388 times)
themisery

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: February 04, 2010, 02:48:12 AM »

Why is Norway such a funny shape ??

themisery
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 04, 2010, 04:19:40 AM »

Hi Jake,

I was wondering if you were dead set on this trip to Vegas for the WSOP this summer with the likes of Pez102, LeKnave, Cod Meharly and Hitthehole.

A few of us including myself, Deucebabydeuce, PoisonArrowFrog, ChipRich20, TheOracle8 and possibly MKKMOO are planing a trip to Skegness instead for just £130PP. We will be staying in a Mobile Home, but it will have all the modern amenities including a stove and we're even hoping that there is a games room/cupboard which may house a pack of cards so we can have the odd game of poker on the trip. There should be a TV in every mobile home so as long as we can get signal from the aerial we should be all set for the world cup games.

Fancy it?

railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 04, 2010, 05:03:32 AM »

Hi Jake,

I was wondering if you were dead set on this trip to Vegas for the WSOP this summer with the likes of Pez102, LeKnave, Cod Meharly and Hitthehole.

A few of us including myself, Deucebabydeuce, PoisonArrowFrog, ChipRich20, TheOracle8 and possibly MKKMOO are planing a trip to Skegness instead for just £130PP. We will be staying in a Mobile Home, but it will have all the modern amenities including a stove and we're even hoping that there is a games room/cupboard which may house a pack of cards so we can have the odd game of poker on the trip. There should be a TV in every mobile home so as long as we can get signal from the aerial we should be all set for the world cup games.

Fancy it?
LOL...
modern amenities
sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 04, 2010, 08:36:16 AM »

Hi Jake,

Fancy it?

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 04, 2010, 10:57:18 AM »

You can still get a seat to the UKIPT in Manchester  http://www.ukipt.com/news/index.html

Well done on your big score Jake!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 04, 2010, 12:53:28 PM »

Congrats Jake, enjoyed watching it online for the final three

Obv you need to get a motor to show your status as being above Eames and Perrins now, what you got in mind?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 04, 2010, 01:18:22 PM »

Hi Jake,

Fancy it?

roflcopters!!!!

Classic BH

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 04, 2010, 05:58:28 PM »

Jake

I've just remembered the hu hand where you gave the guy all 3 barrells and showed 7 high

Anything worth telling us about.

Was the show to tilt or break him?

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 05, 2010, 09:07:04 AM »

Haven't said it yet but welld one Jake.

Can't believe I've not heard the Disney land story yet that is pure comedy.

I expect some degen nights on Broad street. No more £50 and £100 bribes to get into walkabout, the worst bar on Broad street. From now on we will be bribing them with £2400, a years salary to a bouncer in Birmingham.

What would be worse for your health? 8 pints of coca-cola (regular) or 8 pints of lager (4%) a day.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
neverbluff67

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 06, 2010, 12:57:30 PM »

Why is Norway such a funny shape ??

themisery

lol i dont know..  looked it up didn't even know it was that shape..weird
neverbluff67

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 06, 2010, 12:58:00 PM »

Hi Jake,

Fancy it?
[/quote

rofl definitely.
neverbluff67

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 06, 2010, 12:59:38 PM »

You can still get a seat to the UKIPT in Manchester  http://www.ukipt.com/news/index.html

Well done on your big score Jake!

thanks! managed to get in in the end : D me and perrins have put like 10 of our friends in too, really looking forward to this!
neverbluff67

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 06, 2010, 01:00:25 PM »

Congrats Jake, enjoyed watching it online for the final three

Obv you need to get a motor to show your status as being above Eames and Perrins now, what you got in mind?

just snap bought a white Audi R8
neverbluff67

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 06, 2010, 01:02:46 PM »

Jake

I've just remembered the hu hand where you gave the guy all 3 barrells and showed 7 high

Anything worth telling us about.

Was the show to tilt or break him?

it worked out to be a pretty perfect 3barrel spot because his range is pretty much all one pair hands so its really hard for him to call the river

the show was to tilt him and his support, i would never normally show something like that i think its normally a pretty douchey move but i got carried away with it all lol
neverbluff67

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 06, 2010, 01:04:03 PM »

Haven't said it yet but welld one Jake.

Can't believe I've not heard the Disney land story yet that is pure comedy.

I expect some degen nights on Broad street. No more £50 and £100 bribes to get into walkabout, the worst bar on Broad street. From now on we will be bribing them with £2400, a years salary to a bouncer in Birmingham.

What would be worse for your health? 8 pints of coca-cola (regular) or 8 pints of lager (4%) a day.

cheers mate

hahaha i cant even remember what bar it was!

this sounds like a trick question... but i think lager
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: