blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:04:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272596 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Spanish Invitational Staking
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Spanish Invitational Staking  (Read 14794 times)
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2010, 02:02:00 AM »

Just watched a few golf tip videos online, pretty sure ive managed to knock off about 10 shots off my true handicap in about 20 mins.

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2010, 06:51:41 PM »

Yep it worked, played today round leeds with Jones, Middy and Brent.

Scored a huge 22 points overall, including one birdie on a par 4, giving me 4 points on the hole.

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2010, 12:15:57 PM »

Hi quick update with breakfast as havent got any internet here (Jones´ parents are nits)..

Ive won 1 par 3 and lost all the others, have currently played off of 28, 30, and 38 on the handicaps and thrown all 3. Today I am off of 54 so will be winning it all, front back and overall including binking all par .

25 euro winnings so far but when I scoop all par today and front back and overall I will win 200 euros. Lets gogoogog.

HI HELEN!
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2010, 12:40:45 AM »

Hi quick update with breakfast as havent got any internet here (Jones´ parents are nits)..

Ive won 1 par 3 and lost all the others, have currently played off of 28, 30, and 38 on the handicaps and thrown all 3. Today I am off of 54 so will be winning it all, front back and overall including binking all par .

25 euro winnings so far but when I scoop all par today and front back and overall I will win 200 euros. Lets gogoogog.

GOGOGOGO Rooks!!!

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2010, 06:06:36 PM »

Thanks Tittyhead. Yesterday was a com day and update with report/photos will follow, just got back to Leeds and will grind a few tourns tonight and will update after.

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2010, 11:41:09 AM »

Ok, so last we new I was playing off of 54 on Friday and seemingly should have a chance to win.

Well, we started well, scoring 12 points after 5 holes.. Feeling good that we should take something today until our 3 ball (Me, Jones, Demps), met up with the 3ball infront consisting of Dubai, BH, and Middy. Somehow BH had managed to outscore me over the first 5 holes, feeling hard done by I lost concentration and managed to score 17 in total on the front 9. Not good enough, so BH won that. On the back 9 I tried getting my head down and come the 18th hole me and Jones were on 15 points each, the other group had finished their round and BH was on 16, with Dubai on 17. So I needed to score 3 points to scoop the back 9 on the par 5 18th. I get 3 shots on the hole so needed a 7 to win. I play two lovely shots first and despite trying to mess it up I left myself a two putt for the win, and got it. Took the back 9, scoring 35 points overall but came 2nd overall because BH shot something like 40 points.

Saturday morning came and we had organised the new handicaps, I was cut to 50, so still fancied my chances. Dubai had been mentioning a drinking game on the course all week, basically you get 18 beers and have one a hole. I'm not a big beer fan, and would have been 1.01 to puke had I just done beers, so I said i'm in, but i'll just take this litre bottle of vodka and grab a dozen redbulls and do those instead. Deal, so me, Jones and Dubai were going to do the full game, while the others just had beers when they wanted.

The first hole was the hardest hole of them all, the burn in my throat from the vodka where I put far too much in for my first drink and not enough redbull, but after that they went down ok, I got smashed pretty quickly because within the first 5 holes there are 2 par 3's, so I had to drink quite quick. Come the 9th I was well over halfway throught he bottle and Dubai and Jones were pretty out of it at this point also. Somehow though, good news here, I managed to win the front 9 with a score of 19 points I think. I was playing quite well, swinging alot more easier now I am pissed!

So onto the back 9, we were urged on the 10th hole by the course marshall to go as a 6 ball because we were too slow in 3balls! So we joined up and continued to play. On the 12th, Dubai, Demps and Middy just tee'd off while us other 3 waited for the two ball that was behind to play through, so we split back into two groups. Myself, BH and Jones are known as the "Nut 3", the best 3 you can get on the course. So we continued playing, and me and Jones continued with the drinking game.

We got to the 14th and I poured out my last drop of Vodka left in the bottle and the redbull, and then with people on the tee next to us I decided to start celebrating to them and waving my bottle about, just getting evil looks from them in return. This didn't put me off tho, and I proceeded to drive off hanging half out of my buggy with drink in one hand and wheel in the other.

We finally rejoined the other 3 on the 17th hole, where we struggled round and then onto the 18th, I had managed to somehow scoop the front, back and overall although I can barely remember a shot I played. Good news for backers though.

Total returns for the trip were :

€125

If people can pm me how they want their moneys back and i'll get it sent.

Thanks for investing in me, i'm glad I could get some return and do us justice on the drinking front, I told you I was not a 28 handicapper Smiley

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2010, 11:44:43 AM »

Day 1 outfit :

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2010, 11:45:30 AM »

Pics from the 14th hole on the last day....

HI HELEN!
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2010, 12:26:09 PM »

Great report wpwp at the end there. Sounds like drink played it's part as the great leveller.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2010, 12:42:34 PM »

Ha the drink day was incred, i took 1 for the team and was the designated driver, this sure stopped me polishing off 10 cans on the way round.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2010, 12:47:45 PM »

Can the other 5 please use this thread to post near misses by death from myself ...

HI HELEN!
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2010, 01:04:27 PM »

I've had my money's worth from the images I've got in my head of the drinking day.

Just get me a couple of pints next time I see you.

WP bud.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2010, 03:10:21 PM »

I've had my money's worth from the images I've got in my head of the drinking day.

Just get me a couple of pints next time I see you.

WP bud.

haha ok, cheers bud

HI HELEN!
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2010, 03:13:56 PM »

I want paiiiiiiiiiid

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2010, 11:37:18 PM »

Can the other 5 please use this thread to post near misses by death from myself ...

Ha was so com as me and middy walked over that bank "hmm should probs look out as the oracle is shooting in our direction" next thing we heard was ball whistle past our heads, bounce of a wall and fly into the water with Dubai on next tee saying we nearly died, fun times.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: