blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 04:57:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272886 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  keane deleted
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: keane deleted  (Read 11986 times)
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2005, 07:00:42 PM »

I tipped a good winner today, it won eased down by 13 lengths  dad dont dance

Did you K, N1 - what was it called and why did you not tell us about it

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2005, 02:13:19 AM »

GOTCHA!!

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2005, 03:04:52 PM »

Could I ask that ironside's 'Old Firm' comments be removed as well. They are unhelpful & to be honest I find them as inflamatory as anything else... I mean all the talk of violence when Aberdeen are well known for their organised 'casuals'. as has been pointed out the 'Old Firm' supporters on Blonde have a bit of respect for eachother & get on well.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2005, 04:48:34 PM »

Can someone tell me if my comments overstepped the mark? I'm just feeling a bit paranoid - I was involved in the thread but only in the afternoon before the Cincins tourney.

IMO yes they did but I dont really take anything you say seriously

HAHAHHAAH you are having a laugh arent you? Giving evidence to back up the fact that "scottish football is useless" is not overstepping the mark, neither is referring to the fact that the only reason Celtic has a large fanbase is due to the Irish herritage. Nothing overstepped the mark in my comments. But we will never know, because it was deleted......
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 04:54:41 PM by mikkyT » Logged
mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2005, 04:52:19 PM »

Ironside I think you've lost the plot & are obsessed with some sort of Old Firm war breaking out on here. Thats not gonna happen as we understand each other & know where to draw the line, its only when others become invovled with their ignorant opinions that things start to silly

Nem I can't believe you have taken daves comment seriously.

teacake you know aswell as i do people have been seriously phyiscally hurt for saying things similair to things said on this board, yes in you own group where you all know each other VERY well then you can make jokes like that but on an open forum amongst people many of who are total strangers you cannot say it

My whole point is its NOTHING to do with the Celtic/Rangers thing & if you had left the thread where it was then everyone could see that.

IIRC Mikky started on about the Irish/Celtic connection but seeing as you deleted the thread we'll never know.

Teacake, you're just trouble causing. Unfortunately I can't ignore the drivel spouting forth from your mouth. I said the only reason Celtic has a large following due to the Irish connection and the fact that Ireland has the biggest population of its nationals working abroad. I never mentioned biggotry other than to say that we shall leave biggotry out of this.

If I wanted to talk about bigotry then I would have, since it is the other reason people follow the old firm so vigorously.
Heid
Nuuuuu Meeeeja Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2005, 04:53:00 PM »

Check your PM's please Mr T Smiley

There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no bubble; there is the Final Table.
Heid
Nuuuuu Meeeeja Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2005, 04:57:47 PM »

Mikky, if you don't read your PM's in 5 mins, and act, then I will edit your post Smiley

Soz to be a harridan, but that's the way it is, ok?

I can see what you are doing .. cause I have eagle eyes Smiley

Heid
xx

mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2005, 04:58:26 PM »

Its already editted, before you made the first post.......
mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2005, 04:59:02 PM »

I want to swear at Teacake, even if you don't want me to, because he is acting like an idiot.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 05:18:44 PM by mikkyT » Logged
Heid
Nuuuuu Meeeeja Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2005, 05:01:30 PM »

I want to swear at Teacake, even if you don't want me to, because he is an idiot.

So take it to PM's Smiley

That's what they are there for..strop in private, the both of you please Smiley

And Thankyou for editing your post Smiley Much appreciated Smiley

Heid the Harridan

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2005, 05:06:53 PM »

Teacake, you're just trouble causing. Unfortunately I can't ignore the drivel spouting forth from your mouth. I said the only reason Celtic has a large following due to the Irish connection and the fact that Ireland has the biggest population of its nationals working abroad. I never mentioned biggotry other than to say that we shall leave biggotry out of this.

If I wanted to talk about bigotry then I would have, since it is the other reason people follow the old firm so vigorously.
What's the phrase about knowing a little about something is worse than knowing nothing? Seriously Mikky, if you really believe that you've got a sad sorry impression of things that sounds straight out of the media, the same media as Ironside's 'Old Firm = violence' stuff. I think at a quiet moment we need to have a wee chat, because I get on fine with you, but I really object to someone being daft enough to think that I support a team because of bigotry OR a team whose support is something caused by bigotry.

Another thread to be closed (not deleted). Bhoys, stay off it, I think the Bears will as well.

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2005, 05:08:34 PM »

Why do I get the feeling tomorrow there's going to be a thread called...

Keane deleted deleted

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2005, 05:08:55 PM »

No, I want this to be on record, because I'm being accused of "starting it" and "a wind up merchant".

There are only wind up merchants here are the ones that took a set of innocent comments in an innocent thread where adult people where having an adult discussion and turned it into a bigotted blood bath.

I'll leave it at that.
lvlarc_uk

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2005, 05:12:20 PM »

C'mon guys Football is a crap game, bunch of overpaid arrogant pansies.

Not worth arguing over football.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2005, 05:13:12 PM »

I want to swear at Teacake, even if you don't want me to, because he is an idiot.
Mikky, he's not - but you have married into one side of the divide & are hearing one side - I've seen comments from you that I've objected to, but stayed away from because it wasn't the time or the place, and I thought you didn't know any better.

Take a chill pill, get rid of the inflamatory posts (including mine) and remember that we're all mouthy bastards and all things come across worse when typed than when said.

See you in Cincins and we'll talk about it sensibly & openly.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: