blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:09:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Learning Centre (Moderators: Longy, JungleCat03)
| | | |-+  Whats our range here ?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Whats our range here ?  (Read 17023 times)
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2010, 03:47:29 PM »

and AK.

lol u r joking?

this is AA about 90% of the time so I'm folding KK
only ak 10% of the time.

I am sure ur gonna fold kk for 100$

Just me
NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2010, 04:02:57 PM »

and AK.

lol u r joking?

only ak 10% of the time.

i sure am folding kk pre ever

Christopher Brammer
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2010, 04:03:44 PM »

Well i must play "retardedly" becuase i had AK soooooooooted and i folded, if i was ever going to open shove for 200bbs bvb then i guess i would only do it with AA and hope that i get heroed by someone who cant pass AQ/AK type hands, i wasnt gonna be the sucker who snapped with AK to be shown AA, thats my thoughts anyway, cheers for replies guys.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2010, 04:06:07 PM »

Well i must play "retardedly" becuase i had AK soooooooooted and i folded, if i was ever going to open shove for 200bbs bvb then i guess i would only do it with AA and hope that i get heroed by someone who cant pass AQ/AK type hands, i wasnt gonna be the sucker who snapped with AK to be shown AA, thats my thoughts anyway, cheers for replies guys.

i wasn't referring to you bro.

I just think it's f stupid to shove 200 bigs in with AA. I don't hate a fold of AK.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2010, 04:11:52 PM »

I just think it's f stupid to shove 200 bigs in with AA. I don't hate a fold of AK.

end of the day it's not even a pair issit

Christopher Brammer
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 04:13:03 PM »

Its cool bro Wink

Tbh i was scared to post up what i had in fear of getting abs slaughtered by people saying it's an easy call and why am i even posting it etc... But it turns out it aint exactly cut and dried so that will do for me.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2010, 04:17:11 PM »

would u fold ak?

Just me
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2010, 04:35:16 PM »

and AK.

lol u r joking?

only ak 10% of the time.

wtf is the problem with folding KK - the guy isn't bluffing.  He is scared of playing his AA post-flop deep and being unable to fold. 

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2010, 04:39:50 PM »

would u fold ak?

not for $100 dude no i wouldnt. Not saying it's the correct call, I just aint folding it.

@GreekStein on twitter.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2010, 04:41:54 PM »

Its cool bro Wink

Tbh i was scared to post up what i had in fear of getting abs slaughtered by people saying it's an easy call and why am i even posting it etc... But it turns out it aint exactly cut and dried so that will do for me.

yeah its a v good hand to post because of how weird it is. I don't play FR but guess it's a spot that doesn't come up often!

I only give shit to one person on here, and it aint you. Wink

@GreekStein on twitter.

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2010, 05:21:18 PM »

and AK.

lol u r joking?

only ak 10% of the time.

wtf is the problem with folding KK - the guy isn't bluffing.  He is scared of playing his AA post-flop deep and being unable to fold. 

so his range is just AA
not ak
or qq, jj

Just me
NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2010, 05:31:17 PM »

and AK.

lol u r joking?

only ak 10% of the time.

lol level?

Christopher Brammer
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2010, 05:47:31 PM »

would u fold ak?

not for $100 dude no i wouldnt. Not saying it's the correct call, I just aint folding it.

it's 200BBs wtf has $100 got to do with anything?

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2010, 05:52:26 PM »

would u fold ak?

it's 200BBs wtf has $100 got to do with anything?

thats how much he is betting

Just me
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2010, 05:56:30 PM »

and AK.

lol u r joking?

only ak 10% of the time.

so his range is just AA
not ak
or qq, jj

No there is a small chance he is french or italian hence the 10% its not AA Smiley

You guys can do what you like I don't really care but I've played enough at these levels to know that unless the allin player is a nutjob he has AA just about all the time.  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: