blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:54:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  blonde bash on facebook!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde bash on facebook!!  (Read 8831 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2010, 11:27:02 AM »

Spread the word people!!!  Would be a huge help if everyone 'invited' their poker playing friends (and anyone else they'd like to see there) from your facebook friends lists. 

Let's fill DTD to the rafters with the added bonus that the more people who show up, the less likely you are to be stuck on the 'loud' table!   

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=113424748689724#

Cheers!!!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 11:32:37 AM »

Great idea for more publicity Lax (and Maureen I notice), but wasn't there already a bb9 page?

Obviously, I'll happily post this info on my page too.

“Half a truth is often a great lie.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 11:34:04 AM »

There was but i noticed it had been a bit dormant so thought i would try and boost the bash up a bit..np if you want it off. 

Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 11:38:41 AM »

Not at all, I was simply wondering if there was a reason for the new page.

I'm sure that Rich will appreciate all the publicity it can get xx

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 11:42:40 AM »

No , no reason Jane, just wanted to bump it up so to speak, I was trying to link the 2 together but me being Fick...lol, I can't . Hope it refreshes or generates new interest and brings back some of the members that may not frequent here as often as they used to. Blonde really does have a nice feel around the place again I must say.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 11:45:57 AM by The_nun » Logged

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 11:56:00 AM »

Blonde really does have a nice feel around the place again I must say.

I've noticed it too. Actually really looking forward to the bash now, having been a bit in two minds a few weeks back.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 11:57:07 AM »

Funny enough, I was just discussing the same thing. Blonde seems to be getting its old feeling back, and about time too!

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 12:01:15 PM »

I think the very fact that this thread is full of posts from women says something - must have been years since four of us posted on the same thread on the same day!!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 12:02:30 PM »

Mo gets the credit for this one.  I'm just the big mouth around the place who started the thread...but nothing new there.  lol

Really am looking forward to this one.  Deffo wasn't a while ago, but amazing how the mind frees in just a few weeks.

Now then...BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2010, 12:04:30 PM »

I've noticed it too. Actually really looking forward to the bash now, having been a bit in two minds a few weeks back.

Sigh, I wish I was in a position to be able to go. The annoying thing is that I won't know until the last minute (I'm mainly having to wait for exam dates to be finalised) by which time it's pretty difficult to organise and finance.

Ah well, if not this one then hopefully the next...

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2010, 12:07:40 PM »

Sigh, I wish I was in a position to be able to go. The annoying thing is that I won't know until the last minute (I'm mainly having to wait for exam dates to be finalised) by which time it's pretty difficult to organise and finance.

Ah well, if not this one then hopefully the next...

I might have a solution to that ....hold your horses! New photo comp thread on the way.
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2010, 12:11:03 PM »

I think the very fact that this thread is full of posts from women says something - must have been years since four of us posted on the same thread on the same day!!

"Times are a changing"

I got to the point that I just didn't want to post, it wasn't somewhere that I felt I could spend a bit of enjoyable time, let alone give up the very little spare time I currently have to Mod the problems that were occurring.

Of course, the flip side of the coin is.. if the forum gets its feel back, my grades will drop!  Shocked

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2010, 12:17:19 PM »

Five of us now - it's like the witches of eastwick. Thread now up about the photo comp - I can't get the link to work if anyone esle can please do so.

Thanks. ;-)
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 12:19:27 PM »

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=47720.msg1166676#msg1166676

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: