blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 04:25:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272643 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  results
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 40 Go Down Print
Author Topic: results  (Read 49097 times)
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2010, 01:29:25 PM »

Ooooh Gordon to speak shortly from Downing Street.

One of the more comedy moments was last night was one of the guys from the BNP asking me out for a drink......tbh his tattooed knuckles with love and hate were obv a turn on for me, his conspiracy theories about how the Royal family were secret nazis and supporters of his party were fascinating and [ ] kept me enthralled but he had a 5 year old son and I try not to go out with single fathers. Obv. WTF did he think we had in common as I re-attached my blue rosette to my top??
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 07, 2010, 01:29:56 PM »

Brown statement soon......not expected to offer his resignation. Oh dear.

Someone tell him to do a John Major and go off and watch a cricket match this afternoon Smiley
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 07, 2010, 01:40:52 PM »

they should have a fight at westminster over the cobbles .,.,all in affair.,.,.,.,
brown evens big weight advatage
clegg 6/4 looks like an old army chum
cameron 2/1 hes got 2 left feet and a blunt penknife

what a load of bollox.
,i like all these pm's saying we want change.,.,.,i wonder how many times they have walked pass the big issue guy or a begger,.,asking for change???
 for them to be ignored.,.,.,and be told sorry i dont carry cash.,.,.,
.,.,bring in obama.,.,

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 07, 2010, 01:44:07 PM »

Brown statement soon......not expected to offer his resignation. Oh dear.

Someone tell him to do a John Major and go off and watch a cricket match this afternoon Smiley

One of the analysts last night was saying that Gordon Brown might want to think about how he is going to be remembered.

He was saying that how people leave has a disproportionate effect on how they're viewed, John Major was the example he gave of how to leave with dignity.

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 07, 2010, 01:49:42 PM »

Can someone explain to me how the lib dem surge didn't turn into more results at the ballot box? Somewhere along the line the great response that Clegg got from the public failed to get people voting for him. Were the boundary changes part of it or was there a psychology element?
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 07, 2010, 01:51:50 PM »

Can someone explain to me how the lib dem surge didn't turn into more results at the ballot box? Somewhere along the line the great response that Clegg got from the public failed to get people voting for him. Were the boundary changes part of it or was there a psychology element?

The Lib Dem surge was all about people saying they would vote for them, but their share of the vote only went up by about the same as it might have done if they'd done nothing

In other words it didn't get them better results in the ballot box because people didn't vote for them

I said elsewhere I think it's mainly people looking more closely at their policies and people who were never going to bother voting supporting the Lib Dems over the phone (not enough to go out and vote)

2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 07, 2010, 01:53:46 PM »

I repeat GTFO Gordon, nobody wants you.....
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 07, 2010, 01:54:21 PM »

I'm kinda meh about the results.

In one way tories getting power means it's more likely we get independance - there's less oil revenue for them to sponge off us now & Scotland leaving gives them a majoirty (I think). But they're arrogant Empire type folk so giving freedom to the oiks would stick in their craw.

The usual shite from the Labour machine in scotland got them the usual result in Scotland in a british election, ("you can't survive without us & the other lot will treat you worse" - we're like an abused wife going back to the abusers fml  ), which could possibly lead to a better result for the SNP in a Scottish parliament election.

I get what Tighty's saying - whoever gets in now gets a poisoned chalice - an independance referendum & the loss of the labour seats in Scotland might just be the rabbit out of the hat for Cameron. Won't be holding my breath though.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 07, 2010, 01:57:35 PM »

I repeat GTFO Gordon, nobody wants you.....

Brown is just Labour's Major - a sacrificial lamb to hopefully lose at an awkward point for the next party in - worst thing for the tories was Major getting in, labour leaders will be dreading achieving power.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 07, 2010, 02:08:49 PM »

lol....Brown has just chucked in his last chip, holding 7 2 off. Clegg has ave chips, gone off on a break, and Cameron, chip leader holding KK, is going to call.
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 07, 2010, 02:11:12 PM »

lol....Brown has just chucked in his last chip, holding 7 2 off. Clegg has ave chips, gone off on a break, and Cameron, chip leader holding KK, is going to call.

I'm worried about collusion

2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 07, 2010, 02:41:49 PM »

Good post Tank, I feel a bit reinvigorated politically after this campaign & election

sola virtus nobilitat
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 07, 2010, 02:43:32 PM »

nah he's got QQ at best (just calling the fish, knowing that a raise will only get called by better)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 07, 2010, 02:50:11 PM »

irrespective of what happens in the next few days we will all be doing this again in 6 months time!

Greece and europe need sorting out asap or it wont matter which bunch of clowns get it

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 07, 2010, 02:50:44 PM »

Clegg is going to look terrible if he doesn't agree to work with Cameron now.

Also, a masterstroke to try to get them fully on board to share the opprobrium when cuts start to bite

Very good

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 40 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: