blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:13:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Looking to sell some action in Local Donkaments....All Sold
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Looking to sell some action in Local Donkaments....All Sold  (Read 8153 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2010, 06:33:22 PM »

only reason i staked you was so you couldnt play online. Bet is off imo. lol

LOL,I know your kidding but as I say I'm not putting in a session today just so it don't seem like I just blew it off to get the prop won.Really hope you get things sorted with your old man mate,I'm sure you will.You've shown your class the last couples days mate and I mean that.

Cheers mate and d/w. Let me know what happens with the stake

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2010, 06:34:42 PM »

only reason i staked you was so you couldnt play online. Bet is off imo. lol

LOL,I know your kidding but as I say I'm not putting in a session today just so it don't seem like I just blew it off to get the prop won.Really hope you get things sorted with your old man mate,I'm sure you will.You've shown your class the last couples days mate and I mean that.

Cheers mate and d/w. Let me know what happens with the stake

PM me who u want the £32 returned,I need peoples full names to bank xfers.cheers.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2010, 06:46:13 PM »

supposedly people are still going down, theyve iincreased chips to 15k and have increased levels so that there are 12 levels before 1k/2k and removed antes, so if you want to late reg you could still do that?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2010, 06:50:37 PM »

supposedly people are still going down, theyve iincreased chips to 15k and have increased levels so that there are 12 levels before 1k/2k and removed antes, so if you want to late reg you could still do that?

I've already shipped back to some,just gunna fade it now.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2010, 05:03:43 PM »

Erm...

I may just be the dumbest.I just had a look to see what time the comp starts tmoro.... and there isn't one.I must've looked at the Walsall schedule and not the Newcastle one,Something to laugh at anyway Smiley

It doesn't really make much difference to the stake though there's a £100+10 bounty comp on the Sunday that I will play instead which has the same stack/structure.It doesn't say what the bounty amount is but if anyone would rather I didn't play a bounty comp I'll play the £150 on the Friday night and I'll just cover the difference for being a tool lol.Can everyone let me know they're ok with that  

Also I've shipped back to Cos/MC/Dino,need details from the rest.cheers.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2010, 06:50:29 PM »

Is the bounty comp part of the summer series Raymondo? If so the bounty is £25 mate.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2010, 06:53:28 PM »

Is the bounty comp part of the summer series Raymondo? If so the bounty is £25 mate.

Yeah,didn't see it anywhere on the schedule.I'd imagine it's on there 5 times and in bold but since I couldn't even read the right schedule then it's asking a lot to get any actual info correct from me Smiley
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2010, 06:54:39 PM »

Yeah,didn't see it anywhere on the schedule.I'd imagine it's on there 5 times and in bold but since I couldn't even read the right schedule then it's asking a lot to get any actual info correct from me Smiley

lol, good point. In that case it's £25 per bounty.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2010, 06:56:28 PM »

lol, good point. In that case it's £25 per bounty.

Thank you  Wink
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2010, 05:45:28 PM »

LOL,another change Smiley

England game is now going to be on Sunday so wont be playing the Sunday comp.Instead I'll just play the 150 on friday,I'll cover the difference and everyone still has 10/5% in both events.
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2010, 04:43:24 AM »

I am happy to wait till the end, small stake so will go with whatever you decide.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2010, 11:31:59 PM »

SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting stack 7.5k peaked at 10.5k,had 6.6k at 150/300 guy limps utg+1 I make it 1100 with 1010 he calls,flop  Two Diamonds he checks,I make it 1600 he calls,turn  he checks I shove the rest in he tank calls... and has JJ gg me.One left to get out
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2010, 11:38:23 PM »

SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting stack 7.5k peaked at 10.5k,had 6.6k at 150/300 guy limps utg+1 I make it 1100 with 1010 he calls,flop  Two Diamonds he checks,I make it 1600 he calls,turn  he checks I shove the rest in he tank calls... and has JJ gg me.One left to get out

stick to online imo Tongue

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2010, 11:59:51 PM »

Short story,I'm tez we didn't bink,sorry to stakers Sad

Longer story for those interested,We get an early double up with 77 flop a set and get it in vs top pair with nfd and hold.Soon after we pick up Aces guy limps utg who's just sat down mid pos 5x it I 3bet sb and utg peels for a third of his stack, mid pos folds.Flop 732 rainbow,I check to induce and he checks back.Turn is an 8 I lead he shoves I snap he has 88 wp sir.He then says "If you'd bet the flop I'd have fold" nice rubdown,cheers.So we are back to starting stack pretty much we then chip up through the next few levels and are back to around 14k at the first break which was after 4 levels.Comeback after the break we lose a couple of pots,the clock is 25mins so we are soon down to 10bbs ,folds around to me in sb I jam 89 sooted get snapped by KQ and we don't get there.Sorry again for no return.Cheers.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2010, 04:05:51 PM »

ul Mond.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: