blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 05:05:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272827 Posts in 66757 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  ***THE OFFICIAL WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE THREAD - PART 2***
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ***THE OFFICIAL WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE THREAD - PART 2***  (Read 65730 times)
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2010, 08:50:12 PM »

27 in the £25 please!

lol, sharp thinking, but no.

27 booked.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2010, 09:16:23 PM »

that scumbag Greekstein has stolen 32 from me!!!  grrr.  If i cant have it for the last two could i have the lowest prime number available please.

kind regards,

Sovietsong

any of the following please

2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2010, 10:20:59 PM »

that scumbag Greekstein has stolen 32 from me!!!  grrr.  If i cant have it for the last two could i have the lowest prime number available please.

kind regards,

Sovietsong

any of the following please

2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31

I have given you 2 as you stated the lowest prime number, please feel free to swap if you wish.  Available numbers are on OP.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2010, 11:53:44 PM »

On a side note, Greeky who do you support, or at least more than the other, Greece or England? Like if they played each other in this world cup?

Meh I wouldn't care.

Think the Greek team is prob more deserving though

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2010, 10:19:36 AM »

On a side note, Greeky who do you support, or at least more than the other, Greece or England? Like if they played each other in this world cup?

Meh I wouldn't care.

Of what?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2010, 01:17:58 PM »

Meh I wouldn't care.

Of what?

Meh don't want to get into it with you but the Greek team is all Greek for a start, unlike some members of the England squad.

Also, as people the Greeks are more deserving to win medals. You don't get our team captain shagging his teammates wives, or our former captain missing drugs tests or our star players beating people up etc. As men I can't respect several members of the England team but I do the greekyboys.

In terms of talent, there's no contest, England are a more talented side. But then again maybe it was Greece's discipline and team ethic that won them Euro 2004. Meanwhile, some very talented England sides have won sweet FA in a long time.

@GreekStein on twitter.

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2010, 03:30:31 PM »

Meh I wouldn't care.

Of what?

Meh don't want to get into it with you but the Greek team is all Greek for a start, unlike some members of the England squad.

Also, as people the Greeks are more deserving to win medals. You don't get our team captain shagging his teammates wives, or our former captain missing drugs tests or our star players beating people up etc. As men I can't respect several members of the England team but I do the greekyboys.

In terms of talent, there's no contest, England are a more talented side. But then again maybe it was Greece's discipline and team ethic that won them Euro 2004. Meanwhile, some very talented England sides have won sweet FA in a long time.

So in answer to my original question, Greece.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2010, 03:32:58 PM »

Meh I wouldn't care.

Of what?

Oh and yeah, although I love England, love watching the England team, will be chanting 'Engerland' and singing the players names like they are god during the matches - most of the England squad are a bunch of thicko tosspots I would never want to be friends with ever.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2010, 03:47:10 PM »

Meh I wouldn't care.

Of what?

No.

There are other factors I haven't mentioned. The fact I would like the Chelsea players within the squad to win the world cup etc.

I wouldn't live here if there weren't things about the country I love too.

It really is a not too bothered one, would prob rather Greece if both teams were in the final say, but would rather England if it was early on for example as they have more chance to ship the whole lot imo.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 03:48:53 PM by GreekStein » Logged

@GreekStein on twitter.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2010, 03:49:46 PM »

Meh I wouldn't care.

Of what?

No.

There are other factors I haven't mentioned. The fact I would like the Chelsea players within the squad to win the world cup etc.

LMAO the Chelsea lot are by far the worst in the Eng squad.Anyway ENGERLAND ENGERLAND ENGERLAND Smiley
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2010, 03:51:21 PM »

Meh I wouldn't care.

Of what?

No.

LMAO the Chelsea lot are by far the worst in the Eng squad.Anyway ENGERLAND ENGERLAND ENGERLAND Smiley

Yeah I know but I love Lamps and I can't help but to love Terry.

@GreekStein on twitter.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2010, 03:52:43 PM »

Meh I wouldn't care.

Of what?

No.

Yeah I know but I love Lamps and I can't help but to love Terry.

I will join you in that love if they get the job done,otherwise they're all massive *****
MajorMajor

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2010, 03:55:37 PM »

heres my picks

£25 comp- 11

Top Goalscorer- 11

dont think they are taken yet

cheers
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2010, 04:05:40 PM »

heres my picks

£25 comp- 11

Top Goalscorer- 11

dont think they are taken yet

cheers

no they're all yours Sir, gl.

Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2010, 09:13:26 AM »

So close to filling these. It's now June. World Cup fever should have set in. 1st of the Month so you may just have been paid. Snap up a team for a bit of added interest. Would be good if we had 32 different players in all 3.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 35 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: