blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:13:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD £300 Deepstack - June 2010
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £300 Deepstack - June 2010  (Read 83350 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: June 07, 2010, 09:25:29 AM »

Well done over the weekend Vinny and Adam, thanks for the updates

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 07, 2010, 01:53:48 PM »

wat actually annoyed me was the fact his rail said good call.

I went on rampage after that, pretty bad. All of you who play with me know i do not conduct myself like that normally (at the poker table anyway....when im not dealing to droolers)

I'm still lost, how does this in ANY way excuse your behaviour?

I've played against the guy and know he's terrible but unless you paid his £336 entry to the tournament you have no right to berate him like that.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 07, 2010, 01:58:38 PM »

I went on rampage after that, pretty bad. All of you who play with me know i do not conduct myself like that normally (at the poker table anyway....when im not dealing to droolers)

I've played against the guy and know he's terrible but unless you paid his £336 entry to the tournament you have no right to berate him like that.

so u have never called anyone names for making a shockingly bad call before then?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 07, 2010, 02:20:58 PM »

so u have never called anyone names for making a shockingly bad call before then?

Surprisingly it's not my style. I may have said 'very well played' in an obviously sarcastic manner but I usually wait until I'm away from the table before calling people idiots.

@GreekStein on twitter.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 07, 2010, 02:35:46 PM »

Surprisingly it's not my style. I may have said 'very well played' in an obviously sarcastic manner but I usually wait until I'm away from the table before calling people idiots.

We all do it occasionally but I think Mark can admit he went OTT.

To be fair- u got pwned in that hand Mark KJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A10

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 07, 2010, 04:24:37 PM »

Yeah I suppose calling another poker player a moron is pretty poor form. However in my mind calling an intellectually astute and physically fit female university rowing team fanny, bitches and/or shagging opportunities is worse. How are some of you guys going to pop your cherries at this rate? You can't just bowl around in Ed Harley hoodies thinking in those terms if you want success with women.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 07, 2010, 04:29:27 PM »

Yeah I suppose calling another poker player a moron is pretty poor form. However in my mind calling an intellectually astute and physically fit female university rowing team fanny, bitches and/or shagging opportunities is worse. How are some of you guys going to pop your cherries at this rate? You can't just bowl around in Ed Harley hoodies thinking in those terms if you want success with women.

FPMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!
chatban

I harv a veek harnd.

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 07, 2010, 04:41:50 PM »

To be fair taking the mick behind someones back is better? It was stupid, but he wasn't an overly pleasant guy FWIW, if any other seat make that call i'm probably just going to suck it up.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 07, 2010, 04:55:43 PM »

To be fair taking the mick behind someones back is better? It was stupid, but he wasn't an overly pleasant guy FWIW, if any other seat make that call i'm probably just going to suck it up.

When I shared a table with him he was quite civil and polite (all the while being terrabad) but I did hear he wasnt counting his stack and stuff correctly so it seems he was being a bit of a dousche but yeah still suck it up anyway.

Nice result.

@GreekStein on twitter.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #474 on: June 07, 2010, 05:22:20 PM »

Nice use of quotes all round...

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Free_Rollin

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 07, 2010, 05:47:31 PM »

FPMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!

FML. I got sold Ed Hardy goods. Damn Vegas store.
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 07, 2010, 06:57:37 PM »

i went to private school, its fine, they dont mind it

i went to amsterdam last summer

youve had a mare here
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 07, 2010, 07:08:19 PM »

hhahahahaha. thread deliversssss

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #478 on: June 07, 2010, 07:33:17 PM »

youve had a mare here

Is there a correlation between going to a private school and being intellectually astute? 

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 07, 2010, 07:39:10 PM »

youve had a mare here

Is there a correlation between going to a private school and being intellectually astute? 

i understand how their minds work
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: