blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:07:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272572 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  2 live players in Leeds
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2 live players in Leeds  (Read 2974 times)
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2010, 06:06:48 PM »

Right been talking to the Manager of the G in Leeds today and they have some big big big things planned but don't really want to say untill they come out and say it,

If all goes ahead i will be looking for 2-3  players to play on the 1st Sunday of the month every month in the leeds G

It will be a £50 f/o  15k chips 30 mins blinds  50/50 with make up and looking for people who can play it every month,

you can't Pull out untill make it is £0

If you do well in this event i will be looking at bigger event and more offten,   DTD £300, Gala masters events, so on

Pm me for more info

Girgy you dont have to i already now your in but if your mum wants in i will be happy to have a think
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 06:13:47 PM »

Cool idea man!

Starting this 2moro?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 06:16:12 PM »

no mate think it will be next month when it comes all into play but i will be playing tomorrow
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 06:55:19 PM »

Me?
I will play if I don't play in the 300 on dtd
Get them to change it for the last sun every month
If the tourney gets lots of players I think the 6 o clock start time should be slightly earlier so working ppl will go

Just me
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 05:29:35 PM »

Right been talking to the Manager of the G in Leeds today and they have some big big big things planned but don't really want to say untill they come out and say it,

If all goes ahead i will be looking for 2-3  players to play on the 1st Sunday of the month every month in the leeds G

It will be a £50 f/o  15k chips 30 mins blinds  50/50 with make up and looking for people who can play it every month,

If you do well in this event i will be looking at bigger event and more offten,   DTD £300, Gala masters events, so on

Pm me for more info

Girgy you dont have to i already now your in but if your mum wants in i will be happy to have a think

I'm not sure what the standard is on these types of thing but i'm guessing this is pretty much unenforceable.

Blue text
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 06:07:08 PM »

Pm me for more info

I'm not sure what the standard is on these types of thing but i'm guessing this is pretty much unenforceable.

Yeh mate. If you have horses on make up and they decide to f you over pretty much nothing u can do

Which is why you need trustworthy people.

I hear Marcin is local to Leeds?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 08:20:50 PM »

Pm me for more info

Yeh mate. If you have horses on make up and they decide to f you over pretty much nothing u can do

Which is why you need trustworthy people.

I hear Marcin is local to Leeds?

Sigh does this mean I can't grim Blatch?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: