blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 10:57:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272921 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Hand from £300 DtD Deepstack.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hand from £300 DtD Deepstack.  (Read 2494 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 04:29:45 PM »

also buzz told you about him didnt he? so you couldnt of been readless. you know he just commited x amount with a shitty hand and knocked buzz out?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 08:23:50 PM »

Villain in this hand iirc is Fan Cao. EvilPie can tell you all about him.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 10:05:46 PM »

Played against the Chinese guy for a few hours and he seemed very good.

He's very aggro post flop and likes to put people to the test for big chunks of chips. Definitely not scared to put a lot of chips in and did it several times and I can't imagine he had the nuts every time.

Given what I know of him and the fact that you're new to the table I'd say this is a call.

Don't expect to have him dominated though. He's either got some nice suited connectors, a pair or AQ / AK.

One more thing. Don't waste your time trying to wind Johnathan Butters up. He's better at it than you are.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 10:13:15 PM »

He's very aggro post flop and likes to put people to the test for big chunks of chips. Definitely not scared to put a lot of chips in and did it several times and I can't imagine he had the nuts every time.

Given what I know of him and the fact that you're new to the table I'd say this is a call.

Don't expect to have him dominated though. He's either got some nice suited connectors, a pair or AQ / AK.

One more thing. Don't waste your time trying to wind Johnathan Butters up. He's better at it than you are.

At 150-300,he limped utg plus 1 out of 25k stack ish,i jammed for 5.6k from cut off, he snapped when folded back round to him wiuth 910ss lol
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2010, 11:28:56 PM »

At 150-300,he limped utg plus 1 out of 25k stack ish,i jammed for 5.6k from cut off, he snapped when folded back round to him wiuth 910ss lol

So have you called yet with the AQ green?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Meister

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2010, 12:21:54 AM »

I'd own mr buttez
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2010, 12:27:25 AM »

I'd own mr buttez

Let ur cards do the talking! U have AQ Greeeeeeeeeeen FFS!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2010, 03:30:13 AM »

call
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2010, 03:38:47 AM »

yeah, i'd have a gamble here

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print