blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:21:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Come on England
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Come on England  (Read 48402 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2010, 11:15:46 PM »

Lol at girgy. Heskey had a fine game but sigh at the one miss. King injury could happen to anyone, itsnot the knee problem he carries

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2010, 11:18:04 PM »

Lol at girgy. Heskey had a fine game but sigh at the one miss. King injury could happen to anyone, itsnot the knee problem he carries

Are your eyes painted on?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2010, 11:18:13 PM »

Johnson was best player on the park tonight by far! Followed by Stevie G.

Squads already down to 22 players as King has totally proved my hatred for him! Well really were down to 21 as Heskey is absolutely dog shit! Fk me man that finish was pathetic and think id of done a better job in rustling the onion bag!

Team for next game should be....

Hart, G.Johnson, Carragher, Terry, A.Cole, Lennon, Gerrard, Lampard, J.Cole, Crouch and Rooney!

thats 10 of the 11 i said before this game

ironside for england manager

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2010, 11:21:39 PM »

i thought Heskey played well.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2010, 11:23:54 PM »

Girgy please forget your biases and be an objective judge. You've simply no credibility when you post such one eyed stuff

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2010, 11:28:23 PM »

i aint seen the game too busy watching the scotish victory over teh mighty argies

i like heskey and i hate crouch

but would still prefer crouch in my team to heskey

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2010, 11:29:30 PM »

Girgy please forget your biases and be an objective judge. You've simply no credibility when you post such one eyed stuff

He did 1 good thing and that was lay it on a plate for the goal. Ok he did OK but he never broke any pots out there and cant see him ever scoring in a month of sundays! The man has no confidence, spends most of the game on the deck and just gets in the way! Crouch>>>>Heskey imo!

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2010, 11:32:46 PM »

He isn't really picked for his goal scoring ability Girgy. You have to look beyond that mate. He didnt score today but he did everything else well.

Maxriddles

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2010, 11:34:27 PM »

SWP has never been international class

Lamps poor. Rooney was anonomyous first half. Did well in the second. Heskey, Gerrard and johnson did well.

Cole, terry et al average

Thought Crouch did well too when he came on

Pretty good summary IMO although I would have Johnson in the average category.

Although Scottish I do actually wish England well at the World Cup and I am sure they will do better than tonight's showing. They were the best team on the night but I think they were a bit too negative at times after getting the early lead and too many big players didn't do enough. Shocking mistake by Green and should have coped better with his "wonder" save in the second half but  at least he's still 10 times better than the Mexico goalie. Strangely enough me and my father in law were just talking about the cheek of the English slagging off Scottish goalies just as Dempsey passed back to Green.

sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2010, 11:39:52 PM »

This about somes up the difference, gotta feel for the young uns who have had to put with the 00's rubbish! but yet they get paid 1000X more?!?!!?!?

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2010, 11:40:53 PM »

I thought Lennon was England's most dangerous player. He looked like skinning their left back every time he got the ball.

I absolutely think he's international class.

SWP, however, isn't.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2010, 11:44:38 PM »

He isn't really picked for his goal scoring ability Girgy. You have to look beyond that mate. He didnt score today but he did everything else well.

I really cant see the past the point in picking a 'striker' that is not picked for his goal scoring. IMO Crouch could do the same job as Heskey but he's a far superior goal scorer. If we not picking him for his goals but his odd flick on or holding the ball up then why not play a Gerrard type behind rooney to do the same job but is so much better techically.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2010, 11:51:55 PM »

I really cant see the past the point in picking a 'striker' that is not picked for his goal scoring. IMO Crouch could do the same job as Heskey but he's a far superior goal scorer. If we not picking him for his goals but his odd flick on or holding the ball up then why not play a Gerrard type behind rooney to do the same job but is so much better techically.

because maybe heskey combines better with Rooney than anyone else?

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2010, 11:53:06 PM »

because maybe heskey combines better with Rooney than anyone else?

Yea they looked brilliant tonight!

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2010, 11:58:05 PM »

i dunno girgy, im not the england manager, i'm just a bloke giving an opinion, an opinion that only you seems to disagree with. Have you considered going for a coaching badge? :-)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: