blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:05:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272603 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  hi all only good players need reply
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: hi all only good players need reply  (Read 4381 times)
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2010, 11:54:46 AM »

welcome to blonde.  Just out of interest, how do you define a 'good' player. 
Someone that says they are a good player ! X
coolhand lew

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2010, 12:09:45 PM »

hello there , why dont you try the super 50 at dtd ,its as it says £50 entry fee  with a starting stack of 10,000 chips ,on a 24 minute clock or is half hour im not sure , its the best value comp around by a mile , it will  give you the best ways to learn deep stack poker , i go there often from hull which is approx 100 miles away and takes me just over 2 hours , but its deffo worth it , the place is in a different league to any other poker club in the uk id go so far as to say its on a level with any in vegas too and ive been and played em all there , so get yourself there fella !!! good luck in whatever path you choose to go down !!!!!
The Lad

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2010, 01:15:21 PM »

hello there , why dont you try the super 50 at dtd ,its as it says £50 entry fee  with a starting stack of 10,000 chips ,on a 24 minute clock or is half hour im not sure , its the best value comp around by a mile , it will  give you the best ways to learn deep stack poker , i go there often from hull which is approx 100 miles away and takes me just over 2 hours , but its deffo worth it , the place is in a different league to any other poker club in the uk id go so far as to say its on a level with any in vegas too and ive been and played em all there , so get yourself there fella !!! good luck in whatever path you choose to go down !!!!!

Did you read thread title? ONLY GOOD PLAYERS NEED REPLY!! your from Hull m8 obv you should not be replying!
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2010, 01:16:53 PM »

Did you read thread title? ONLY GOOD PLAYERS NEED REPLY!! your from Hull m8 obv you should not be replying!

well I was gonna suggest a super 50 too but still waiting for the definition Wink

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
eartoplay

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2010, 01:36:16 PM »

hi thanks for all the replies i define a good player as someone who is in profit,good at reading people,good at working the odds out ,knows when to fold em and knows when to hold em ,someone who See's those little twitches in peoples fingers when they want to raise and the glint in there eye when they hit a set,but most of all must have nice TITS
coolhand lew i will defo try the super 50 at dtd in a couple of weeks
i have played a few slightly bigger tournaments since my first post and have made it to final table in all but one .but just been off the money each time so will keep at it for a couple of months
ps bad players can also reply
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2010, 01:53:54 PM »

whee I have two of the attributes of a good player! 

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2010, 01:58:21 PM »

Pls define 'nice' tits

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2010, 02:08:21 PM »

Pls define 'nice' tits

Pics please!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
In Form

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2010, 06:02:22 PM »

whee I have two of the attributes of a good player! 

Which two?

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2010, 06:18:23 PM »

Pretty sure they only count as one Claire.

(there's the gag by the way, in case any youngsters are watching)

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
eartoplay

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2010, 09:40:50 PM »

amazing  i use the word tits and people start to notice the thread
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2010, 09:45:28 PM »

Next time try 'hi all only tits need apply' then go for a cup of coffee and thread will be 5 pages long by the time you come back.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2010, 12:42:10 PM »

Next time try 'hi all only tits need apply' then go for a cup of coffee and thread comments from Girgy will be 5 pages long by the time you come back.
MrDickie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2010, 04:14:41 PM »

I'm probably not that good at poker but my writing skills are quite good if you require some assistance.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2010, 06:01:45 PM »

As Guy said, best wait for Stuart Hopkin to answer.  He's better than good.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: