blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:22:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  WSOP Day 1C Photo Blog......
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WSOP Day 1C Photo Blog......  (Read 4434 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2010, 08:35:18 PM »

But you're allowed to post it on YouTube?

Yes, so you said, Daniel, but I have not got all day to argue the semantics of this, I'm sorry.

We have had everything clarified by Harrah's/WSOP, & they have confirmed the position as I have stated. It might seem daft to you, but them's the Rules, & I can't afford to fall foul of Harrahs, my relationship with them is crucial to my work, & I need to keep them onside.

* You edited your reply after I quoted it.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 08:41:14 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
mike saban

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2010, 09:09:33 PM »

Keep it going TK.

I'm enjoying your work on here and on SP ( which I didnt look at prior to this WSOP, only via your bit ? links). I do think however that you need to have a couple of pints before your allowed to be let loose with the camera just to steady your hand but other than that, spot on :-)

Look forward to the next updates.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2010, 09:11:15 PM »

But you're allowed to post it on YouTube?

Yes, so you said, Daniel, but I have not got all day to argue the semantics of this, I'm sorry.

We have had everything clarified by Harrah's/WSOP, & they have confirmed the position as I have stated. It might seem daft to you, but them's the Rules, & I can't afford to fall foul of Harrahs, my relationship with them is crucial to my work, & I need to keep them onside.

* You edited your reply after I quoted it.

Sorry, didn't mean to edit my post after you'd quoted it.  I'm on the train and your reply hadn't come up.

Wasn't arguing semantics, just the logistics of it all.

Anyway, keep 'em coming.  thumbs up

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2010, 09:16:41 PM »

Keep it going TK.

I'm enjoying your work on here and on SP ( which I didnt look at prior to this WSOP, only via your bit ? links). I do think however that you need to have a couple of pints before your allowed to be let loose with the camera just to steady your hand but other than that, spot on :-)

Look forward to the next updates.

Thanks Mike.

The camera "blur" is mainly when I use the zoom. It's a cheap (£80) camera, & I'm no photographer, but it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. Marginally. "A few pints" is not possible, though, I loathe alcohol with a passion!

Just got some nice photos (no shake or blur) of Kara Scott, which I'll upload "elsewhere" shortly - she looks absolutely gorgeous.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 09:18:18 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2010, 09:22:59 PM »

Actually, they ARE a bit blurry. But the qualty shines through. Wink

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: