blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:17:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Mantis and James "Mfckin" Keys
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mantis and James "Mfckin" Keys  (Read 37174 times)
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2010, 02:43:07 PM »

I think we really need the Cos vs Mantis poker extravanganza.

Neither of them have a problem with monies apparently so here is what I suggest.

The challenge will last approximately 3 months. We need to cover a range of formats.
It needs to be fair and conclusive.

Usernames on here will be changed to I pwnd Cos, I pwnd Mantis and visa versa.

Live Event 1 - Both to play a GUKPT, point for whoever ranks highest
Online Event 1 - Best of 3 heads up tourney s'n'gays, point for the winner
Live Event 2 - Both players to play a live donkament, possibly DTD Saturday night, point for whoever ranks highest
Online Event 2 - Mirror prop, schedule TBC, point to whoever has the highest cash value
Live Event 3 - Heads up unlimited holdem, whoever leaves first loses, other player wins a point
Online Event 3 - Heads up PLO, point to the winner

Decider in the event of a 3-3, one super deep HORSE HU for $500.

I was thinking more along the lines of 10,000 hands at HU cash $1/2-$5/10.

He can choose the game.

would be epic. get trigg to run a book or summat.

i'll have a nug on Cos to win 5-1

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2010, 02:56:17 PM »

Being a lover of controversy and grudge match ups myself this is pretty epic

(sorry MANTIS, I dont know you at all, nothing personal here) But As i know Cos personally and I feel like taking sides.....

GO COS GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

(you should play 4 tables, 2 PLO and 2 NLHE hu imo - that was the format for my latest grudge match Smiley )

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2010, 03:02:43 PM »

(sorry MANTIS, I dont know you at all, nothing personal here) But As i know Cos personally and I feel like taking sides.....

(you should play 4 tables, 2 PLO and 2 NLHE hu imo - that was the format for my latest grudge match Smiley )

I would abs love to do this but he's not even answering whether he'd consider doing it.

Maybe because he's thinking of a way he can say no with a reason to justify that's it's not just because he'd know he'll get crushed.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2010, 03:06:05 PM »

This could be like Peter Andre and Jordan, we can get Team Mantis t-shirts and team Cos t-shirts made up.   wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2010, 03:08:19 PM »

This could be like Peter Andre and Jordan, we can get Team Mantis t-shirts and team Cos t-shirts made up.   wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
[/quote

IN! it should take place in a boxing ring with them sat face to face like battleships imo

We should make some foam fingers and appoint mascots....

(btw ul EvilPie, sorry the thread hasnt quite gone in the direction it was intended)

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2010, 03:13:35 PM »

[/quote

IN! it should take place in a boxing ring with them sat face to face like battleships imo

(btw ul EvilPie, sorry the thread hasnt quite gone in the direction it was intended)

Sure hasn't gone the way he intended.

How else was it gonna go lol

If Matt wanted it to stop he'd have sent a pm

@GreekStein on twitter.

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2010, 03:16:13 PM »

[/quote

Sure hasn't gone the way he intended.

How else was it gonna go lol

If Matt wanted it to stop he'd have sent a pm

GO COS
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

waiting on MANTIS now for terms of the grudge match yo!

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2010, 03:17:50 PM »

Good job there isnt a fucking quoting round Cos

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2010, 03:18:43 PM »

I was just thinking this

Fish posters ftw
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2010, 03:19:24 PM »

Blonde Forum on absolute TOP form today.

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2010, 03:39:41 PM »

I would abs love to do this but he's not even answering whether he'd consider doing it.

Maybe because he's thinking of a way he can say no with a reason to justify that's it's not just because he'd know he'll get crushed.

I don't mind considering something. Firstly, I can't commit to the sort of schedule you are suggesting because of work and I would want a live challenge. The problems I have are that 1. I really don't like you, and so I'm kinda loathe to spend my pretty sparse leisure time around you or accomodate what you want, and 2. What challenge doesn't stop you bleating about it not being a big enough sample size blah blah when you get crushed.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2010, 03:44:44 PM »

Get your winkies out, the one with the biggest one wins, simples
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2010, 03:47:14 PM »

I never knew winkie meant nose.

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2010, 03:53:37 PM »

I never knew winkie meant nose.

gg Mantis then

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2010, 03:58:57 PM »

I don't mind considering something. Firstly, I can't commit to the sort of schedule you are suggesting because of work and I would want a live challenge. The problems I have are that 1. I really don't like you, and so I'm kinda loathe to spend my pretty sparse leisure time around you or accomodate what you want, and 2. What challenge doesn't stop you bleating about it not being a big enough sample size blah blah when you get crushed.

Exactly the same reason I don't want to play you live. Well not exactly. You don't really like me as you said, which means you may like me a bit. I def don't like you at all.

Added to this I'm sure we live far apart making this not very feasible to play live.

I don't recall ever suggesting us playing a schedule that's unbearable on our work schedules OR private lives. We could play a session once a week for a few weeks at a time of both our convenience.

It would be a lot more feasible, and not to mention easy to organise and facilitate an online cash challenge where we play 10k hands - it wouldn't take that many hours at all 4-tabling rather than paying the world in rake to play all night live and have only played a few hundred hands total. Not really a test of who's better whereas 10k hands online is.

You'd surely want the online route is you want to prove you are going to 'crush' me. lulz

@GreekStein on twitter.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: