blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:52:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tuesday footy - League Cup
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tuesday footy - League Cup  (Read 3018 times)
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 10:22:02 PM »

Like we've got a Bradford thread and Bradford chat in the weekly footbal thread.
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 10:23:19 PM »

Like we've got a Bradford thread and Bradford chat in the weekly footbal thread.

oh shut up
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 10:26:14 PM »

oh shut up
Just found it funny that's all. It's not like there are so many of you that people posted in different threads.
Maybe it's jealousy of Leeds that made you want your own thread.
You seem pleasant though.
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 10:28:29 PM »

oh shut up
Just found it funny that's all. It's not like there are so many of you that people posted in different threads.
Maybe it's jealousy of Leeds that made you want your own thread.
You seem pleasant though.

lol are we not a loud to talk about our club then??  jealous off Leeds really what is there to be jealous off??

oh get the fuck in 2-1 wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 10:31:21 PM »

sigh. was seriously considering going to shrewsbury today, new ground and all that but decided against it. missed a 5 goal first half

7 goals now, but not sure you'd be enjoying it anymore.

We, on the other hand, are failing to trouble Rochdale at home.

actually probs would've loved it. if you're going to lose from 3-0 up may as well do it in a game you don't really care about. in the league or fa cup I'd hate it

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 10:33:55 PM »

Course you are Rhodesy. I just made a comment as i thought it was funny that the Bradford thread was top of the threads on the page and they were also being discussed in this thread too. Maybe i should have added a smiley or a "lol" but it was just a passing comment. It was you that told me to shut up. You can talk about what you like for me.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 10:46:09 PM »

sigh. was seriously considering going to shrewsbury today, new ground and all that but decided against it. missed a 5 goal first half

actually probs would've loved it. if you're going to lose from 3-0 up may as well do it in a game you don't really care about. in the league or fa cup I'd hate it

I went to Shrewsbury Sat. We lost but a great little ground and the staff were fantastic!

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal   PETER TAYLOR'S BRADFORD ARMY!!!

Come on CITY  dont river me

wtf how long you been a city fan?

Lol way to long - Born and bred Bradford Boy (also a bulls fan but don't like talking about that at the minute)

Kept that Quiet Armo!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 11:21:46 PM »

quite funny that we've never taken this competition seriously - and this year after we lose virtually our entire first team from last year i thought "finally we're going to have to play the first team in the league cup"

manager still manages to make 8 changes from the team that beat Bournemouth on Saturday 

we'll be top of the league come friday night so it will all be forgotton about Grin

sponsored by Fyffes
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 11:24:39 PM »

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal   PETER TAYLOR'S BRADFORD ARMY!!!

Come on CITY  dont river me

wtf how long you been a city fan?

Lol way to long - Born and bred Bradford Boy (also a bulls fan but don't like talking about that at the minute)

Kept that Quiet Armo!

He saw the light though and emigrated to the right side of the pennines Cheesy

sponsored by Fyffes
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2010, 09:49:22 AM »

Course you are Rhodesy. I just made a comment as i thought it was funny that the Bradford thread was top of the threads on the page and they were also being discussed in this thread too. Maybe i should have added a smiley or a "lol" but it was just a passing comment. It was you that told me to shut up. You can talk about what you like for me.

if you read my post you will see I said "oh shut up"  I think by putting oh 1st made it sound in a joking way
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: