blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:30:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  West Ham / Celtic fans
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: West Ham / Celtic fans  (Read 1193 times)
WarBwastard

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2010, 11:00:11 PM »

Just wondering if anyone here following either West Ham or Celtic who actually go to the games can tell me how the Mexican players are getting on and how they're considered by the fans.  I know it's early in the season, but what I've read so far Pablo Barrera looks to have started well even if West Ham haven't...and Efrain Juarez also seems to have started well.

I imaging the Scottish Sun is as much of a comic as the English Sun, but I'd also like to know what their article said today about Juarez maybe being a January target for Arsenal.  Thank you people.

http://la-boca-de-la-cueva.blogspot.com/

http://mexico.worldcupblog.org/

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -- Bertrand Russell
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 01:03:25 PM »

Juarez has settled in really well at Celtic, he's a real fans favourite already. Shows a great attitude and looks like he's enjoying himself, he's already scored a couple of goals from midfield and played right back at the weekend.

My brother has made a right few quid from him backing him at 12s to score at anytime against Braga and 22s first golascorer against Utrecht.

Don't know about the Arsenal story as I don't read the papers but probably comes off the back of Juarezs display in the Emirates Cup where he played well.
henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 03:24:29 PM »

Juarez looks good and exciting although i am more excited by Kayal so far. As with Strachan's era the season started 2 weeks too early. We are starting to look a far superior team to that of 2 weeks ago and Juarez is definitely a big part of it.

Sandy
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 04:14:43 PM »

GTFO Arsenal

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 05:14:39 PM »

Juarez has settled in really well at Celtic, he's a real fans favourite already. Shows a great attitude and looks like he's enjoying himself, he's already scored a couple of goals from midfield and played right back at the weekend.

My brother has made a right few quid from him backing him at 12s to score at anytime against Braga and 22s first golascorer against Utrecht.

Don't know about the Arsenal story as I don't read the papers but probably comes off the back of Juarezs display in the Emirates Cup where he played well.

He's a lying bastard! I got 22s at 2pm that day, he fucked about all day and got 18s at 7pm! He has no clue about Market movement that Lad!

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: