blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:23:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Adebayo Odetoyinbo Interview
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adebayo Odetoyinbo Interview  (Read 6134 times)
Dry em
Hit Squad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2010, 01:06:19 AM »

I like him, and it always makes me smile when I turn up to an event and he's there...always  hoping to get on same table so we can have some fun. Maybe it's because he was at the Gutshot when I was new to the game so it brings back good memories, maybe it's because we've always had a good rapport and I've not been on the end of any slowrolls etc but I can't help but like him

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2010, 07:46:12 AM »

lol @You should be looking at naked women, not abusing me.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Drain Alien
*** Drainy ***

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2010, 11:43:55 AM »

He comes across as a hypocritical prick.
I don't think he comes across as intelligent at all, just the sort who could start an argument with himself

I don't think he's ever said or done anything to suggest intelligence or talent, he's just a thoroughly unpleasant person to be around and a reason not to play poker at any venue he's at.

That's the thing.  He's perfected the art of tilting people and he knows the effect he has on them.  He carries on just within the limits to avoid official trouble and that (in a warped way) is what makes him a certain type of intelligent.  He's the sly type.  Not the book smart type for sure and definitely an unpleasant person towards most.  He's the fool that's no fool.

Perfect re adz laxie. And if he can't tilt them, he'll angle shoot. And if neither is gonna work he'll sit there quietly. Or find an old bloke to argue with in the gents.

Or he'll tell a young innocent photographer for Blonde to fook off when she's over his shoulder
[ ] classy guy

Tighty - 8th September 2015 - Oh FFS Drainy is back !!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: