blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 07:06:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272894 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  PokerStars (+FTP) software improvements thread...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: PokerStars (+FTP) software improvements thread...  (Read 56600 times)
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 14, 2014, 05:47:37 PM »

i love it!

i don't care!

teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 15, 2014, 11:10:41 AM »

Is there any way to join a waiting list on the mobile app platform. Specifically the Android version
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 18, 2014, 11:57:25 AM »

Any idea why my iPad would be restricting to 3 tables?
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: April 01, 2014, 06:53:40 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

PokerStars 7 Alpha software is now available to any Windows user who has a PokerStars.com account and would like to join our Alpha testing program.

What is PokerStars 7?

PokerStars 7 is our newest desktop poker client (we’ll be referring to the current software players are using today as PokerStars 6).  If you’d like an overview of the features of PokerStars 7, please visit our website at http://www.pokerstars.com/pokerstars7.   (Username: alphatester, Password: ps7alpha)

What does Alpha mean?

PS7 Alpha is fully functional and supports both real money and play money poker, but it is pre-beta, meaning that it is still undergoing user testing with frequent product updates as minor issues are being resolved and the UI is being refined.  We’ve been in an internal Alpha stage for many months and have slowly invited more players to test the client and the new features/fixes that are appearing each week.  At this point, all the major features are in and we are ready to allow more players access in order to receive more feedback.

Can I use the PokerStars 7 Alpha software?

Yes, as long as you have a PokerStars.COM account on a Windows PC.  PokerStars 7 is not yet available for Mac OS or for .NET or any other extension besides .COM.    The instructions for installing the Alpha are listed at the end of this post.

How can I see what’s new?

First, please visit the PokerStars 7 website for an overview of new features (Username: alphatester, Password: ps7alpha).  Next, we encourage everyone to join the private ‘PokerStars 7’ forum on 2+2. The product team for PokerStars 7 is actively participating in the PS7 forum so we can quickly act on any issues or suggestions reported by Alpha players, answer questions, keep everyone informed of changes, and post release notes for each product update.  You can join the forum following these steps:

1)   Go to the Group Memberships page on 2+2.

2)   Look for PS7 in the list of groups available for you to join, select the radio button on the far right and click ‘Join Group’.
 Within 24 hours your request to join the group will be accepted (but typically within an hour or so).

Installation Instructions

IMPORTANT:  Please be aware that the PokerStars 7 Alpha software is a separate installation from the currently available PokerStars 6 client. By default, it will be installing into a folder separate from your existing PokerStars 6 folder, but it will attempt to use your existing notes and settings where possible so you aren’t starting from scratch with PS7.

Download the Alpha from here: http://dev1.testpokerstars.com/exchange/PS_COM_ALPHA.exe .

After installation, you will see a new PokerStars 7 icon on your desktop.  When you want play on PokerStars 7, click on the new PS7 icon.   When you want to play on PokerStars 6, you will need to close PokerStars 7 and click on the PokerStars icon (red spade) that you have been using up till now.  Note that you cannot be logged in to both clients at the same time.

Does PokerStars 7 work with 3rd party software?

As we don’t test our client against 3rd party software before releasing it, we cannot comment on the compatibility of any 3rd party software used with PokerStars 7.  We suggest checking with the 3rd party software provider.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 06:59:54 AM by MC » Logged

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: April 01, 2014, 03:19:02 PM »

oh ya'll are involved too now yo

you gonna love the chip graphs for stack sizes in mtts, favourites!

<3 <3 <3
roscopiko

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 01, 2014, 04:40:41 PM »

Will this be gg for TN1?

shit @ poker since 1998
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: April 01, 2014, 04:43:33 PM »

Will this be gg for TN1?

not a clue re TN would assume not. They didn't mention or at least I didn't see any discussion about limiting 3rd party software etc.
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 01, 2014, 08:13:09 PM »

Will this be gg for TN1?

not a clue re TN would assume not. They didn't mention or at least I didn't see any discussion about limiting 3rd party software etc.

I think the point is that we have TN2 now, which is till really buggy as far as I am aware. Yet I can't see them updating tn1 for the new stars client. I will be updating my client as late as I possibly can.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: April 01, 2014, 08:17:33 PM »

Will this be gg for TN1?

I think the point is that we have TN2 now, which is till really buggy as far as I am aware. Yet I can't see them updating tn1 for the new stars client. I will be updating my client as late as I possibly can.

yeh I mean w/e I have no specific knowledge of TN,  I just know that nothing was mentioned with regards to 3rd party software. Depending on how reliant you are on TN then favourites and filters may make your life alot easier anyway to do stuff manually.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: May 07, 2014, 04:18:11 PM »

Is there a way to stop those tourney advert popups please?

The older I get, the better I was.
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 07, 2014, 04:21:01 PM »

Options > Tournament Announcements?
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: May 07, 2014, 04:32:24 PM »

Thanks.

I did blocked them when I downloaded the software about 5 years ago, but when I changed my OS recently I'd forgotten how I did it.

The older I get, the better I was.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 11, 2014, 03:58:04 PM »

how do i stop this annoying box coming up in the middle of my tables?

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: May 11, 2014, 04:17:06 PM »

options, table appearance, tournament announcements. you can turn off both the table overlays and the chat window information.

Wink
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 11, 2014, 04:26:33 PM »

options, table appearance, tournament announcements. you can turn off both the table overlays and the chat window information.

Wink

thank you

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: