blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:16:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272572 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Huge Price
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Huge Price  (Read 7181 times)
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2010, 11:39:00 PM »

Nice Han Pleno. See-Saw game made it even better.
stonecoldkiller

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2010, 11:52:40 PM »

Next you shall tip whomever plays Celtic on Saturday. (hopefully)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2010, 12:24:43 AM »

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abs chuffed,can't believe we won,and congrats Padz mate mbn lol.GTFI!!!!!!!!!!
Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2010, 02:10:04 AM »

cliffs : well done Newcastle (and Hughton obv)
       gtfo Turnbull
       Josh McEachran ladies and gentlemen

was very impressed by this young chap (he looks about 12) very bright future, look forward to seeing how he develops........i'm assuming he's english???

Yeah English,been capped at youth levels,he's 17 and been at the club since he was 8.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2010, 09:19:27 AM »

Chelsea actually had some really good players playing that would get in 15+ teams in the premiership. Terry, Alex,Ferraira (sp) Zhirkov, Benayoun, Kalou, Sturridge and Anelka.

Really happy with our team at the moment have a winning mentality that is so so important. Hans Vuckic is very very good, Man United have been chasing him, but if we hold onto him then could be a very important player in next couple of years.

Shout out to Van Aaholt (sp) looked very good last night and if we didn't have Enrique (that is in top 3/4 best lb's in the premiership) then I guess Houghton would be begging Ancelotti to have him for another year.

oh and....

Ross Turnball is absolute garbage

never understood why clubs bring in these "third choice goalkeepers". Newcasstle have Harper as our first choice goalkeeper and then behind him we have Krul then Forster and Soderberg. Krul will be number one sooner rather than later and would much prefer seeing him in goal than some bottom half clubs second keeper.

Not sure on odds for Sunday but def think we have what it takes to beat Stoke and I will probably be betting on us winning to nil, as we have alot of bigger players who are good in the air who should be able to deal with Stokes throw-ins and corners.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2010, 09:50:16 AM »

Nice one pleno - now go and buy that laptop Wink

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Biddy 62

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2010, 09:14:12 PM »

Looking for a embarrassed smiley. Good shout Pleno, hope you won a few quid.
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2010, 04:21:19 PM »

Newcasstle have Harper as our first choice goalkeeper and then behind him we have Krul then Forster

FYP

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2010, 12:52:27 AM »

9/1 against city, get on. they just had a european match, few reports of player/manager fall outs. they will prob play 5 midfield, and i think he have a good midfield to combat them. tevez will be mopped up by our back four and we have [players to threaten them up top with Carroll looking to impress for fabio.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2010, 04:58:47 AM »

norrr dont spoil it Pleno.

Newcastle are gash, you just beat Chelsea reserves. As soon as i needed you to beat Stoke at home to complete my 5fold you capitualted faster than ChipRich in a GUKPT sidey approaching the bubble.

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2010, 07:53:28 AM »

Newcastle are gash, you just beat Chelsea reserves. As soon as i needed you to beat Stoke at home to complete my 5fold you capitualted faster than ChipRich in a GUKPT GBPTsideymain approaching the ON THE bubble.
stonecoldkiller

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2010, 09:11:29 AM »

Newcastle are gash, you just beat Chelsea reserves. As soon as i needed you to beat Stoke at home to complete my 5fold you capitualted faster than ChipRich in a GUKPT sidey approaching the bubble.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2010, 10:07:28 AM »

I love the idea of our defence mopping up Tevez,O RLY ??
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2010, 10:19:41 AM »

can someone give me an indepth reason why they think we are certs to get beat and then ill respond with a post on why I think we have a good chance and should be priced far lower.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2010, 04:31:39 PM »

can someone give me an indepth reason why they think we are certs to get beat and then ill respond with a post on why I think we have a good chance and should be priced far lower.
Cos Newcastle are gash 

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: