blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:04:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272576 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  one for the legal beagles...
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: one for the legal beagles...  (Read 2173 times)
lazaroonie

Your a dead man Den Watts !!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2010, 01:38:52 PM »

I think Laz's question here is not "How can I avoid prosecution?" but rather "Can I bring a prosecution against the **** who tried to stitch me up?"

Yeah think everyone has missed Laz's point.

Are you sure you werent traumatised by the police visit Laz?

ok, so this is quite funny, but there is a serious point here. 4 hours before the visit I had been just released from hospital after a pretty traumatic few days where I was subjected to tests which were not for the faint hearted. I am still at the moment pretty ill, undergoing more tests, but on my release from the hossie, the doc had told me to try and avoid stressful situations.

magic...

The blog of my friend Colchester Kev
http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 01:56:38 PM »

I don't think this is a stressful situation is it? I mean what's to stress about? The cashier charged you the wrong amount. I don't think you can get into any trouble when the only "witness" is the other party. I think the adjective "big" to describe the coppers is the problem. Let's substitute "big PC's turned up at my house" for "sexy blonde WPC's turned up at my house". Same situation but markedly different. The police are investigating an allegation is all. You invited the allegation upon yourself because you trusted some Sainsbury's drooler to key in the right amount....but nothing will/can come of it.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: