blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:34:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Dusk Till Dawn’s £1000 Monte Carlo Event is Announced
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dusk Till Dawn’s £1000 Monte Carlo Event is Announced  (Read 6093 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2010, 08:37:11 PM »

Rob, what is Jonny Hewston's involvement with DTD now?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2010, 09:05:52 PM »

None. Fact.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2010, 10:49:05 PM »

None. Fact.

lol ok ty

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2010, 01:47:59 AM »

he supply chinese spare ribs to muslim shop!!

lol
Dom_Robair
Probation

Show no Emotion

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2010, 11:33:33 AM »

We are designing the sats this week, live and online, for the Monte Carlo in December, I wanna be able to get players in for as lower sat buy-in as possible, but just need to go through the numbers with the team. Its very important that this Monte Carlo goes well, as its the official pilot for the TV deal next year, we are happy to chuck a few quid at sats.

Cheers Rob
[/quote]

Any chance of freezeout sats (live or online) for players with a limited bankroll

Never test the depth of the water with both feet
Mitchell

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2010, 06:51:21 PM »

Also if you are planning more £1ks and stuff can you schedule some of them during university term time because Nottingham has a good night life but is a bit of a ghost town when the Uni is on break.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2010, 06:56:30 PM »

Also if you are planning more £1ks and stuff can you schedule some of them during university term time because Nottingham has a good night life but is a bit of a ghost town when the Uni is on break.

play on player!

do a double shootout day at dtd, have them running all the time  36 runners £50 enrty. As soon as you bust get on the list for another.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2010, 06:58:27 PM »

play on player!

do a double shootout day at dtd, have them running all the time  36 runners £50 enrty. As soon as you bust get on the list for another.

Awesome plan for a £300 weekend!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2010, 09:26:34 PM »

play on player!

THIS!!!!!
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2010, 09:27:03 PM »

play on player!

+1

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2010, 09:33:36 PM »

play on player!

+1
810ofclubs

EPT Vilamoura!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2010, 01:24:47 PM »

Double shootouts went down really well in London for sattys to the EPO and WPT I believe could be a good option imo.

Jake Mfkin Cody lols
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2010, 08:35:46 AM »

Simon

How many levels will be played on day 1 and what do you expect the finish time to be given breaks?

Also what will the blinds be at after 8pm?

I'm just trying to work out if I can play the first 6 hours and then go to our work's Christmas p**s up without giving up too high a % of my stack.

Thanks in advance.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2010, 01:40:20 PM »

Simon

How many levels will be played on day 1 and what do you expect the finish time to be given breaks?

I'm just trying to work out if I can play the first 6 hours and then go to our work's Christmas p**s up without giving up too high a % of my stack.

Thanks in advance.
Does anyone ever make sensible posts anymore or is is the low rollers mentality to be funny! X
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2010, 02:49:51 PM »

Simon

Thanks in advance.
Does anyone ever make sensible posts anymore or is is the low rollers mentality to be funny! X

Thanks for your help Pete.

It wasn't supposed to be funny. It's actually a serious question.

I'd like to play this event but I have a clash problem that I need some advice on to see what the practicalities are.

For a once a year work event I would happily leave a 1k comp for a few hours to spend time with colleagues having fun.

If it means losing all of my chips then obviously I won't do it because that would be stupid.

If it means losing 5k out of a 30k starting stack then I really don't mind because despite the fact that I'm a a poker low roller, in real life I've got more money than sense and find this amount of money largely irrelevant.

Might see you there. xx

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: