blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 08:15:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272636 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  A Welsh Team to Win - LAY!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Welsh Team to Win - LAY!  (Read 1202 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« on: December 25, 2005, 11:11:58 AM »

I was with Mr Burns last night, (Dave Colclough, for the two of you not familiar with his new name).

He said THE silliest thing.

He is captain of the Welsh Poker Team (yes, there IS such a thing, he assured me) in the Nations Challenge Cup Thing Jobbie, I think it's sponsored by BetFred. He told ne their Team - I believe it's Mr Burns, Iwan Jones, Viv Williamson, Jeff Burke, Mark Williams (I think) & someone else.

Anyway, HE thinks Wales should be backed, they are 4/1 apparently. Other Teams competing - 7 in all - include England - naturally - & Sweden.

I think he's having a laugh.

LAY!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 11:42:54 AM »

Tikay - 

I agree with Dave C here got to be great value at 4/1 - Get on, cannot understand though why he never phoned ME!!!

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2005, 11:54:27 AM »

Tikay - 

I agree with Dave C here got to be great value at 4/1 - Get on, cannot understand though why he never phoned ME!!!

You been drinking Dewi? Wales to win ANYTHING?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 12:21:17 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2005, 12:16:39 PM »

As I am now on my first glass of Red and it's Christmas day I am going to   

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2005, 12:23:08 PM »

Have many more glasses of that Red Dewi, & enjoy them, you are a very special blondeite.

Dave was on the Red last night, he goes all silly after drinking the stuff - maybe that's what made him say Wales could win!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: