blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:48:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Nintendo wii
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nintendo wii  (Read 1070 times)
SammyA

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2010, 09:20:55 AM »

Have just my WII up online and now posting via it crazy blonde at 52inches wide.

Anyone got any good downloads from the wii shop?

Does anyone know if you can use it for instant play on pacific or party the non download way?
Cheers

sam appleby
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 09:27:08 AM »

if i may hijack a little, xmas pressie for a 6 year old girl who loves mario bros on the DS. what would be best, wii mario bros, mario galaxy or galaxy 2?
SammyA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 09:45:29 AM »

Personally galaxy 2

But has to be MARIO CART FTW
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 11:43:17 AM »

if i may hijack a little, xmas pressie for a 6 year old girl who loves mario bros on the DS. what would be best, wii mario bros, mario galaxy or galaxy 2?

My boys are 7 and 8, and love all 3. Mario Bros is definitely best as multi-player though, so it depends if she'll have anyone else to play with. Both Galaxy's are superb games, but get very tricky in the later stages. Depends if she'll get annoyed with that and turn it off, or just practice a lot to get past.

As to the OP, we don't use the online stuff much, to be honest, apart from swapping Miis with other family Wii owners. No help there, sorry.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
SammyA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 11:47:26 AM »

My boys are 7 and 8, and love all 3. Mario Bros is definitely best as multi-player though, so it depends if she'll have anyone else to play with. Both Galaxy's are superb games, but get very tricky in the later stages. Depends if she'll get annoyed with that and turn it off, or just practice a lot to get past.

As to the OP, we don't use the online stuff much, to be honest, apart from swapping Miis with other family Wii owners. No help there, sorry.

Thanks just played Fifa online with out trying it out before playing CPU was fun.

Madden 10 online is crazy.

iPlayer is userful
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 06:51:27 PM »

Buy Sonic 3 from the VC section.

Buy Sonic and Knuckles from the VC section.

Load Sonic and Knuckles. Press - to bring up the lock on screen. Select Sonic 3.

Enjoy Smiley

Blue text
SammyA

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 10:52:41 PM »

Buy Sonic 3 from the VC section.

Buy Sonic and Knuckles from the VC section.

Load Sonic and Knuckles. Press - to bring up the lock on screen. Select Sonic 3.

Enjoy Smiley

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 08:03:40 AM »

For a 6yr old, you can't beat left to right mario!!!!!! so mario bros all the way for me.

Buy the SNES super mario world from VC as well as Sonic 2.  TBH I use my Wii for the old stuff from the VC rather than play the Wii games, but then again I did grow up in the C64, SNES and Megadrive days.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: