blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:55:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Monte Carlo £200,000 GTD
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monte Carlo £200,000 GTD  (Read 211001 times)
TopTen

View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: December 20, 2010, 01:16:03 PM »

Bring it home Fraser to Yorkshire.

Well done Sir!!!
TopTen

View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: December 20, 2010, 01:21:53 PM »

Great coverage Tighty, just like to say all the hard work and time you put in was greatly appreciated. I hope its not the end!!! Thank you.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: December 20, 2010, 01:28:38 PM »

Its been a pleasure sharing with Monda all weekend. Just a genuinely awesome guy who deserved a big bink like this

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
moonandback

View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: December 20, 2010, 01:33:41 PM »

railed until 2.30 ish last night well done monda, epic thread some great railage by MC and also the shock of the tank coming out the closet like that! just incredible, tried several times to post last night but gave up trying as thread was just too busy.

dont spend it all on booze mate, again vvvvvwp

moon

its better that i have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: December 20, 2010, 01:45:27 PM »

absolute BOB, both Tighty/Ray as guys and thread which shows Blondes togetherness. VWP all.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: December 20, 2010, 02:47:57 PM »

Gratz Mond... Deserved better, but vwp
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: December 20, 2010, 03:18:42 PM »

Just got back after a five hour journey home!

Thanks to everyone for an epic rail, had me chuckling away last night when I was flagging.

Special congratulations to Mondatoo. Great effort

Looking back on some of this with half a day's reflection, I realise its quite difficult to stay impartial, when someone you have got to know reasonably well stands to win a life changing sum. Apologies to any players who may feel I crossed the line!

Yesterday was a great day, and I am pleased that this update, of all updates, should have been a 2,000 post one to sign us off at DTD.

I had a long chat with Rob yesterday. He knows that if he wants blonde to update from DTD in 2011 there is no need for a long contract, just ask us to do it month by month and I would be delighted to arrange it. I know it costs a bit of money, but I hope and think that the coverage, targetted towards those who might visit DTD, justifies that.

the updates are great for blonde, but also I think showcase DTD which of course is fantastic to play at, and these updates can stand alone of an all singing all dancing sponsorship, if DTD require

Anyway, I'm not sure what the future will bring, but Rob, Nick and Simon have my number!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1942 on: December 20, 2010, 03:54:46 PM »

Epic updates tbh, ill be making my 1st trip to dtd next month and its pretty much solely down from reading updates on blonde as to why im going to go, be pretty ridic if they didnt keep u on.
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1943 on: December 20, 2010, 04:34:48 PM »

Epic updates tbh, ill be making my 1st trip to dtd next month and its pretty much solely down from reading updates on blonde as to why im going to go, be pretty ridic if they didnt keep u on.

I understand why DTD want to drive people to the online card room, but they must understand that these updates are massively +ev for the live club, shirley?

I was there 3 days this week, although didn't play any cash after I'd busted out the tourneys as they weren't running 50p/£1 tables this weekend. But that's another argument Smiley.

Big congrats to Raymondo. If it ever gets on TV, I'm the one playing on the tier behind him, occasionally turning round and mugging up for the camera's Smiley.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1944 on: December 20, 2010, 04:44:46 PM »

I understand why DTD want to drive people to the online card room, but they must understand that these updates are massively +ev for the live club, shirley?

I was there 3 days this week, although didn't play any cash after I'd busted out the tourneys as they weren't running 50p/£1 tables this weekend. But that's another argument Smiley.

Big congrats to Raymondo. If it ever gets on TV, I'm the one playing on the tier behind him, occasionally turning round and mugging up for the camera's Smiley.

Let's hope it's aired after the watershed.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1945 on: December 20, 2010, 04:46:44 PM »

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1946 on: December 20, 2010, 04:55:30 PM »

Probably your better side.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
gribbo

View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: December 20, 2010, 08:35:41 PM »

well done was out at the pub last night so was a good suprise waking up this morning to this!
Cooperman

View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: December 20, 2010, 08:36:23 PM »

Just caught up with the massive post. What can one say, Tighty your a legend in the poker world, great work once again. Well done fraser and all the other finalists, a truly great comp at dtd yet again. Im sure i speak for all the other blonde users when i say its a sad day for dtd and blonde to go their seperate ways. A huge void needs to be filled fast and hopefully dtd realise that all blonde poker players who play dtd have a craving for these updates via this forum. Lets hope something is sorted for the future.

i saw a scarecrow taking a piss it looked like he was clutching at straws
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: December 20, 2010, 08:41:41 PM »

Wp Monda, sick ul in a couple of key pots.

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: