blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 06:36:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Diary of a MTT Grinder Wannabe
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diary of a MTT Grinder Wannabe  (Read 190362 times)
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #1200 on: January 30, 2013, 04:51:27 AM »

zzzzzzzzzz,you should skim read thru you diary. you sort of just repeat yourself time and again with the same old sort of bollocks imo. I'm (and probs a lot of others are guilty of it it too) guilty of doing the same sometimes, broken promises/goals/targets. Not following through on what you say etc but you seem to do it on a regular basis. I'm talking about losing weight, fitness, diet, brm, playing this and that etc etc fk me mate, srsly. Sort summat out one time. Getting boring now.

Sorry to sound like a *****, just my opinion. I like you and were mates and stuff so i wanna see you healthier and at least sticking to some of your plans Smiley

x

Dunno if you read the above post by me? lol

Goes on to explain why I have been repeating myself on that front and its a valid excuse, but is holding no weight now (pun intended). My diary is a long and boring old read and must be offputting to even start reading it tbh.

Going to make it as interesting as poss.
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: January 30, 2013, 06:20:42 AM »

no didnt read prev post. and still havent but i bet whatever u have said in that post u have said before. Just an assumption by me Smiley

gl u fkin fish

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: January 30, 2013, 11:53:59 AM »

no didnt read prev post. and still havent but i bet whatever u have said in that post u have said before. Just an assumption by me Smiley

gl u fkin fish

Lol. It is different. Please read it if you are extremely bored one day. And I know how I have repeated myself a hundred times with the same old shit, but that mammoth post was a sign off from the old ways!

New fun Ant on the way. The type that will involve pictures of animals, funny videos and Gif's to keep you hooked onto the much more mundane readings of tournament poker. Think I may do one minute clips on youtube as well of me reviewing stuff, make this shit interactive.

May involve some creative dance I have been working on too. 
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: February 03, 2013, 01:11:46 PM »

26/124 going into day 2 of the Royal Surrey Cardroom big £100. 495 entries, 80 bbs, 30 mins blinds, imagine £14k FTW. Got Steve Watts with me up there in chips, and is the only name I know with me, so, rather sneakily, I am going to assume the rest of them don't know what they are doing, as otherwise, I MUST know who they are.

Glorious result yesterday for Crystal Palace against Charlton too. Super Glenn Murray!
jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: February 03, 2013, 01:35:30 PM »

26/124 going into day 2 of the Royal Surrey Cardroom big £100. 495 entries, 80 bbs, 30 mins blinds, imagine £14k FTW. Got Steve Watts with me up there in chips, and is the only name I know with me, so, rather sneakily, I am going to assume the rest of them don't know what they are doing, as otherwise, I MUST know who they are.

Glorious result yesterday for Crystal Palace against Charlton too. Super Glenn Murray!

Good luck, used to work there when it first opened, loving that they got 495 entries that's pretty amazing. 

What do I get, no sleep at night.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: February 03, 2013, 01:42:02 PM »

Good luck, used to work there when it first opened, loving that they got 495 entries that's pretty amazing. 

Ah nice and Ty.

Yeh it had an alternate list around 20+ long with the last person getting in at 10.45pm when it started at 7.30pm. I got in myself at about 9pm.

Never had been there before yesterday, not too tough via tube, to get there, at all.
jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: February 03, 2013, 01:58:08 PM »

Ah nice and Ty.

Yeh it had an alternate list around 20+ long with the last person getting in at 10.45pm when it started at 7.30pm. I got in myself at about 9pm.

Never had been there before yesterday, not too tough via tube, to get there, at all.

TID Cheesy, just tiilt Watto by asking him how Millwall are doing and whether they signed any good players in the transfer window Wink

Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: February 03, 2013, 01:58:54 PM »

gl u fkin fish

Lol. It is different. Please read it if you are extremely bored one day. And I know how I have repeated myself a hundred times with the same old shit, but that mammoth post was a sign off from the old ways!

New fun Ant on the way. The type that will involve pictures of animals, funny videos and Gif's to keep you hooked onto the much more mundane readings of tournament poker. Think I may do one minute clips on youtube as well of me reviewing stuff, make this shit interactive.

May involve some creative dance I have been working on too. 

hahahaha, just seen this. You're fakin mad son!

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: February 03, 2013, 06:54:51 PM »

Sweating the £150 bubble hard. Timebanking for the 7 left to go.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: February 03, 2013, 08:11:45 PM »

Out, just in the cash.

Had 280k at 8/16000 2000 ante. 42k dead in the pot pre. The tourn is playing shallow and I would say I am 30/50th.

9 handed table utg min raises utg+1 flats, folds around to me in mid pos and I make it 75k, folds back round to utg+1 who flats and has me covered.

Flop QJ2

He checks to me, and with about 200k left, I make it 57k, he insta shoves. I snap call.

Hands?
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: February 03, 2013, 08:14:29 PM »

You AA him QJ.
chelseaboy

View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: February 03, 2013, 09:01:42 PM »

AQ v AJ
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: February 03, 2013, 09:03:20 PM »

You AA him QJ.
Two Diamonds two spades

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: February 03, 2013, 09:30:20 PM »

QQ him JJ you, obv  Tongue

GG, UL. Watto still in, last I heard he lost a chip lead pot to leave him with 20bb's?

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: February 03, 2013, 09:33:34 PM »

Me AA, how did I give that away? Lol

Him 1010. Creative. His play pre is all in or fold imo, but with so much in, a call and re evaluate isn't the worst thing in the world. Then checking to me is fine again on the flop with the two overs, then his head explodes.

He got there without getting 3 of a kind, the prolonged kick to the bollocks. I do take these well tho, offer the bloke a handshake and wish him luck. But I think I need to work on my exit chat strategy.

Go to shake the guys hand that takes you out and say, "good luck" then pause and say "now my kids won't be getting those bicycles they always wanted". Can do better than that obv but the objective would need to be to make the bloke laugh, without him meaning to, so as not to be rude. Anything making losing fun is gd by me, here.

Gutted to find out about the party million tonight, would have loved to play it. Probs the most value online for any tourn. O well need to be more organised.

Watts out just before the bubble btw. Think it was a setup.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: