blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 07:16:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272932 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Diary of a MTT Grinder Wannabe
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diary of a MTT Grinder Wannabe  (Read 191750 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 22, 2011, 10:08:39 AM »

Has my cheese roll at about $9.5K

this is how much money you have in yor accounts yes?

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 22, 2011, 10:59:57 AM »

Haha yes it is. I'm on some fckin awesome form.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 22, 2011, 11:54:29 AM »

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wpwpwp

not to be patronising, but I am going to keep asking you this, for your own good imo

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 22, 2011, 12:11:11 PM »

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wpwpwp

not to be patronising, but I am going to keep asking you this, for your own good imo

There is no way this is not patronising but on past form its what i need. Rather be patronised than be broke! Keep it up, tytytyty
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 22, 2011, 04:00:20 PM »

grinding a big one today on about 2 hours sleep. probs shouldnt but still fancy it
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 22, 2011, 05:59:11 PM »

Mad unreggind tekkers now, tiredness has hit me like an express train. Not sure how much i am in for. Probably about $500. Got 6 left, one is an ft with $847 up top and that would be nice because i want to call this session a write off.

Making loads of errors simply out of tiredness.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 22, 2011, 08:09:32 PM »

+$40 dollars today

One tournament left and i can count myself unlucky again really. Won a $1500 gtd for $500 came 4th in a $3k gtd and then final table bubbled a few. Took a shot at a $33r and that didn't go well, made a bad play and got what i deserved in that one.

One site in particular is aggrevating me with how many times i go in good and i get done, but ofc this is the typical story so i will continue to play until the stats are suspiciously against me over like a year before i call it quits on there.

Going well and considering i was feeling dizzee for a lot of this grind and with one left to go i can call it a great damage limitation job.

I wasn't going to play again at al over this weekend but i am such a degen i didn't realise my library is closed over the weekend for easter and my planned study time is cancelled until tuesday as the books i need are conveniantly placed out of reach.

Im probably going to have a sleep from like 9pm til 2am and then grind some american sites and what is left from the euro sites at that time.

Sorry this is bit of a drag, will be trying to make it more interesting after i finish uni and i get some sort of life.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 25, 2011, 07:43:07 AM »

Well i'm not quite sure what my roll is atm. I think i have been on a downswing but surely no more than about $800.

I can say for sure its no less than $7.5k and is probs no more than $9K. So i can safely carry on with the games i am playing.

The reason i don't know what my roll is, is because i lost my debit card and the ability to read my balance in its absence while waiting for a new one, plus i am sure that some withdrawals from sites have not gone through because it was set to go back to my old card number. So a lot of things to sort out when it does arrive, but for the meantime i am enjoying the poker regardless of a little hiccup and i am pretty sure tonight is the last night of pokers for me for another 3 weeks, unless i can sort out a revision + poker schedule which would be awesome.

So yeh thats it. I think my main up spell will be after uni is finished and i can concetrate on pokers full time. Bring it is what say i am so pumped for it.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 25, 2011, 10:43:03 AM »

Ant,

It's rediculous to not know what your roll is and its dangerous too.

Open a spreadsheet and write down the name of all the sites you play on. Record the amount in each one.

Below, allocate some rows for 'pending cashouts' and tick them off when they arrive in your bank.

Below that have a row for your bank balance and use a simple formula to tot up the total. Simple.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 25, 2011, 11:34:33 AM »

Ant,

Open a spreadsheet and write down the name of all the sites you play on. Record the amount in each one.

Below, allocate some rows for 'pending cashouts' and tick them off when they arrive in your bank.

Below that have a row for your bank balance and use a simple formula to tot up the total. Simple.

+1 world class advice. You can be an amazing pokes player but with tez brm or just tracking of bankroll you can go busto in no time.

Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 25, 2011, 11:47:12 AM »

Ant,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA constanteeenio Paperpoops giving BRM advice!

Its true thou Antonius, its not really that hard to know/find out how much money you have? Also when you say bankroll i get the impression you mean life roll, so all the monies you have total.

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 25, 2011, 11:59:35 AM »

Ant,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA constanteeenio Paperpoops giving BRM advice!

Its true thou Antonius, its not really that hard to know/find out how much money you have? Also when you say bankroll i get the impression you mean life roll, so all the monies you have total.

To be fiar tho, this isnt bankroll management advice, this is just how to record what you're bankroll is advice....

Starting roll $200k

34 hands of $500/$1000

Finishing roll $213k

Blackajck session

Finishing Roll $113k

430 hands of 300/600

Finishing Roll $400k

Cashout $2,500

BlackJack session

Finishing Roll $85k

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 25, 2011, 12:48:04 PM »

Do ppl think playing bj is Fun?
I hate it so slow and boring

Wheel of death ftw!!!

Just me
c4ught

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 25, 2011, 01:08:08 PM »

Have you thought about using Moneybookers or a site like that? I would imagine it would be easier for you money management wise just having withdrawals to bank from one place rather than different sites.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 25, 2011, 08:06:28 PM »

i do log all the balnaces on the sites and withdrawals going through and have a number, but as i said some withdrawals might not get thorught and may be lost in limbo i don't know.

Its my life roll amatay. I don't really have that much expenditure, just food and rent really, soon counsil tax when my student status goes. I never really want to delve again into say $4k of my br and leave that safe in the bank but that is always going to be used if needs be so i guess my life roll is my poker roll
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 83 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: