blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 01:18:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Diary of a MTT Grinder Wannabe
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 ... 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diary of a MTT Grinder Wannabe  (Read 191662 times)
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: December 29, 2011, 01:48:38 AM »

4/27
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: December 29, 2011, 01:53:45 AM »

3/10 on party with 2k dollars up top

'anupreturns' on there.

Need to CONVERT.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: December 29, 2011, 01:56:15 AM »

Into the break with 9/22 and 2/8
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: December 29, 2011, 02:05:39 AM »

No party account and going to bed soon but gl

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: December 29, 2011, 02:07:34 AM »

cheers

things havent been going well here
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #650 on: December 29, 2011, 02:14:24 AM »

out in 15th shoved 13 bbs from mid pos with A10 got a call from JJ and out for 290 dollars

struggling with 5 left on the party tourn
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: December 29, 2011, 02:16:44 AM »

out in 4th in the other for 550.

not a bad night over all, have cashed for well over 3000 dollars.

i am going to get the tourns with 400 plus runners though out of my grind because i cannot deal with the variance in those.

Otherwise i gotta keep on trucking.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: December 30, 2011, 10:16:31 AM »

Probably going to stop with the poker position updates. Might occassionally suggest to search my name if things are interesting but should really concentrate as much as I can.

Today I am looking into converting my room and enquiring about that new desk I desire. From looking online I don't think u can get a heavy duty overbed desk but will start ringing places today. Have to do a clearout of all things I don't need as well because my room gets used as a dumping site for hoarding.

Also going to calculate the br and change up my grind slightly. Been playing a lot of 300+ tourns in terms of runners and this is too many for non super turbos as that is too many to sift through. I just can't hack that on a regular basis. I can however do it daily if its one or two tournaments maybe, but they need to stop being the main grind.

Probably going to concentrate on all turbos below 300 ppl and the 100fs of the slower structure under that as well and 50 euros freezeouts are good aswell. Get a mix of the turbos and nice slower structure tourns and I am onto a winner and a happy man
Coggy

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: December 30, 2011, 12:12:02 PM »

What decent small field turbo tourneys have you found ?

I play the small BI ones on stars (alongside 180s) and obviously they are in there thousands for runners, but they still don't take that long.  I also thought you were playing more on stars now Huh??
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: December 30, 2011, 12:21:54 PM »

There are a few good turbos on the euro sites from like 9pm the 5rs on ipoker for example.

With stars I will be playing a lot but playing less because the fields do my head in. Recently been playing the site as my main one but no longer.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: December 30, 2011, 03:43:37 PM »

There are a few good turbos on the euro sites from like 9pm the 5rs on ipoker for example.

With stars I will be playing a lot but playing less because the fields do my head in. Recently been playing the site as my main one but no longer.

Look for the CAP tournaments - either 500 or 1000 runners max.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: December 30, 2011, 11:04:55 PM »

Look for the CAP tournaments - either 500 or 1000 runners max.

cheers for reminding me i will be looking out for these.

BTW, if anyone sees anything in the region of a desk, capable of holding 3 monitors over a bed please get in touch. All i have found is some flimsy looking smaller tables that look like they would fall over from a stiff wind. I am thinking about creating my own desk.
c4ught

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: December 30, 2011, 11:08:58 PM »

Probably going to stop with the poker position updates. Might occassionally suggest to search my name if things are interesting but should really concentrate as much as I can.

Today I am looking into converting my room and enquiring about that new desk I desire. From looking online I don't think u can get a heavy duty overbed desk but will start ringing places today. Have to do a clearout of all things I don't need as well because my room gets used as a dumping site for hoarding.

Also going to calculate the br and change up my grind slightly. Been playing a lot of 300+ tourns in terms of runners and this is too many for non super turbos as that is too many to sift through. I just can't hack that on a regular basis. I can however do it daily if its one or two tournaments maybe, but they need to stop being the main grind.

Probably going to concentrate on all turbos below 300 ppl and the 100fs of the slower structure under that as well and 50 euros freezeouts are good aswell. Get a mix of the turbos and nice slower structure tourns and I am onto a winner and a happy man
If your exercising good bankroll management what is it that you cant hack?

Does there come a point where you have to move out of your parents?
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: December 31, 2011, 12:06:40 AM »

y

If your exercising good bankroll management what is it that you cant hack?

Does there come a point where you have to move out of your parents?

i just like to keep winning more regularly than i would playing more runners and that is the aspect i can't hack.

yeh i could move out but i feel like i am close to getting my grind down to a tee, and if i can keep winning large amounts i would rather be saving so i can possibly do something towards a deposit towards a flat or something, would obv be some years yet, but i do like it here and why not i guess.

may get bored and look to move out though, will see, but always hoping i will get a good run soon and be able to start saving large amounts.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: December 31, 2011, 03:52:49 AM »

Y do u want to play over ur bed for? Surely desk and chair is better

Just me
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 ... 83 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: