blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 05:54:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272828 Posts in 66757 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Cheltenham 2011
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham 2011  (Read 51557 times)
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2011, 12:32:01 PM »

if i was following big bucks i would be concerned that its not had a run this year, last year it had a run end of jan if memeory serves me, before it won the WH
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2011, 12:44:58 PM »

if i was following big bucks i would be concerned that its not had a run this year, last year it had a run end of jan if memeory serves me, before it won the WH

No mate, last year it ran on Dec 29th before Chelters..same as this year. He's gone down the exact same route as last year (the year before he had a race on Jan though when it beat Punchestowns in the Cleeve

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Biddy 62

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2011, 10:11:29 PM »

Look out for Montbazon in the bumper, one of Alan Kings, saw it win at Donny on saturday. Won pulling a train. 25's available
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2011, 11:30:05 AM »

Hen Knight saying somersby may still go for the ryan air if stays dry... on the sporting life site
Biddy 62

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2011, 11:57:20 AM »

£50 treble on.  Masterminded, Big Bucks, and cue card.  Saves me getting too involved on each day (hopefully)
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2011, 12:55:41 AM »

zomg its so close, im absolutely buzzzzzzing, cue card is gonna take the world of beating
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2011, 08:11:51 AM »

This happens every year with the supreme novices. everybody is looking forward to the festival and the Supreme ussually has a "banker" in it...which, inevitably, gets sunk. Yes he has the best form in the field but the record of favourites in the Supreme is very poor indeed. Rather be on Spirit Son @ 6-1 than on Cue Card at 2-1 TBH. Trying to find something else to take Cue Card on with but have been on a course for the past day or so and can't remember what Willie Mullins said about So young. Does anyone know where he is going?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2011, 09:49:22 AM »

I asked earlier itt, he has entries in Neptune and Albert Bartlett and likely to go for Neptune.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2011, 12:29:25 PM »

I asked earlier itt, he has entries in Neptune and Albert Bartlett and likely to go for Neptune.

thanks mate, I have tonnes of back issues of the RP to go through this weekend...yay!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2011, 01:17:38 PM »

On Hurricane Fly @ 5/1 ew, finally given up on waiting for 11/2.

The Irish are almost certain to plunge on this imo.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2011, 01:32:03 PM »

On Hurricane Fly @ 5/1 ew, finally given up on waiting for 11/2.

The Irish are almost certain to plunge on this imo.

I've backed Peddlers Cross in the Champion, went 7/1 briefly a couple of days ago so snapped up some of that, was going to back it EW but I  only really fear Binoculor if back to last years form so backed that aswell @ 100/30 instead

5 days to go... tick tock!!!!
Somerled

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2011, 04:05:12 PM »

Getting pretty excited too. Fly down to Bristol on Weds, Cheltenham on Paddy's Day, then Bristol beer festival for Fri & Sat. Perfect!
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2011, 04:23:37 PM »

This happens every year with the supreme novices. everybody is looking forward to the festival and the Supreme ussually has a "banker" in it...which, inevitably, gets sunk. Yes he has the best form in the field but the record of favourites in the Supreme is very poor indeed. Rather be on Spirit Son @ 6-1 than on Cue Card at 2-1 TBH. Trying to find something else to take Cue Card on with but have been on a course for the past day or so and can't remember what Willie Mullins said about So young. Does anyone know where he is going?

sounds like cue card should be a big lay for you instead of looking for something to beat it.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2011, 04:48:47 PM »

if i was to choose a day in the pub to get drunk watch the racing and gambolllllll, which day would be my best bet?

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2011, 04:57:11 PM »

if i was to choose a day in the pub to get drunk watch the racing and gambolllllll, which day would be my best bet?

Friday with me, in the Southbank at Trent Bridge, you only have to win enough to cover your taxi's!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: