blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 04:58:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272827 Posts in 66757 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Cheltenham 2011
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham 2011  (Read 51550 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2011, 05:09:48 PM »

if i was to choose a day in the pub to get drunk watch the racing and gambolllllll, which day would be my best bet?

Friday with me, in the Southbank at Trent Bridge, you only have to win enough to cover your taxi's!

sighhhhhhhhhhhhh

so tempting but i need to be in newcastle and sharp the next day!  -let me see what i can do

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2011, 05:24:35 PM »

This happens every year with the supreme novices. everybody is looking forward to the festival and the Supreme ussually has a "banker" in it...which, inevitably, gets sunk. Yes he has the best form in the field but the record of favourites in the Supreme is very poor indeed. Rather be on Spirit Son @ 6-1 than on Cue Card at 2-1 TBH. Trying to find something else to take Cue Card on with but have been on a course for the past day or so and can't remember what Willie Mullins said about So young. Does anyone know where he is going?

sounds like cue card should be a big lay for you instead of looking for something to beat it.

Yeah it will be. Not a massive one but it's definitely a lay in my book.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2011, 11:32:27 PM »

This happens every year with the supreme novices. everybody is looking forward to the festival and the Supreme ussually has a "banker" in it...which, inevitably, gets sunk. Yes he has the best form in the field but the record of favourites in the Supreme is very poor indeed. Rather be on Spirit Son @ 6-1 than on Cue Card at 2-1 TBH. Trying to find something else to take Cue Card on with but have been on a course for the past day or so and can't remember what Willie Mullins said about So young. Does anyone know where he is going?

sounds like cue card should be a big lay for you instead of looking for something to beat it.

I wouldn't want to be laying it, def the one they got to beat.... but its not a one horse race by any means
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2011, 11:56:13 PM »

Somersby goes for the Champion Chase.

Apparently his owner has got cancer and is booked in for chemo on the Thursday (Ryanair day) and wouldn't be able to see her horse run if it went for the longer option.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Maxriddles

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2011, 10:04:43 PM »

Really looking forward to this year's festival and particularly the Champion Hurdle, what a field! I've been backing Menorah and Peddlars Cross for the Champion Hurdle since October/November but you could make a case for quite a few others in the race including the defending champion. Most likely winner for me though is Menorah.

I also see Cue Card as a very good bet in the Supreme Novices and have been backing him since the turn of the year. His second to Menorah at Cheltenham is pretty good form in my book.

In the Gold Cup I have backed Denman e/w at 8/1, I think this is a cracking E/W bet. I actually think Denman could be in with a real shout of winning the Gold Cup this year and I see Imperial Commander as the biggest threat, also write off Kauto at your peril. Despite a fantastic performance by Long Walk at Kempton in the King George I'm not a believer that he will deliver here.

I've also a good few win and ew lucky 15s & 31s which are made up with various combinations of the horses already mentioned and Finian's Rainbow Merdermit and Time for Rupert. My last bet on this years festival was placed a fortnight ago. I am only planning a few singles during the festival with a maximum total outlay of £200.

ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2011, 11:10:50 PM »

In the Gold Cup I have backed Denman e/w at 8/1, I think this is a cracking E/W bet. I actually think Denman could be in with a real shout of winning the Gold Cup this year and I see Imperial Commander as the biggest threat, also write off Kauto at your peril. Despite a fantastic performance by Long Walk at Kempton in the King George I'm not a believer that he will deliver here.

This sums it up... 

Off to Benidorm on the 7am Flight from Edinburgh on Tuesday for 4 Nights.. 

I love Cheltenham....... 

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2011, 11:37:50 PM »

cant see why you wouldnt just go to cheltenham for the festival for the same price, the supreme novices will start and some 20yr old bird with sovs on, on her hen do will switch it to smash hits, and you wont want to mess with her.
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2011, 11:43:53 PM »

cant see why you wouldnt just go to cheltenham for the festival for the same price, the supreme novices will start and some 20yr old bird with sovs on, on her hen do will switch it to smash hits, and you wont want to mess with her.

Genuis.......... Next Year....

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2011, 01:51:31 AM »

anyone know which race wolf moon will go for? i love its profile
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2011, 01:59:12 AM »

anyone know which race wolf moon will go for? i love its profile

Are you joking? Not because I don't like the horse, just because I think 5 entries is the most I've ever seen.

Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2011, 07:24:09 AM »

Boldie what's your thoughts on recession proof for supreme novices? Also surely the pp offer is a great one if your going against cue card?

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2011, 10:35:57 AM »

Binocular out of CH according to twitter.

"The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock 'n' Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I'm right and you're wrong!" John Peel.
Somerled

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2011, 10:44:02 AM »

Dammit! Knew I should've backed Menorah by now. 
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2011, 11:23:02 AM »

Dammit! Knew I should've backed Menorah by now. 

Sigh, very much this. Menorah into 10-3 and Binocular out of the betting with all bookies

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Biddy 62

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2011, 11:23:24 AM »

Yeah same here, least you can back Menorah and not have Binocular to fear, which i did.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: