blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:11:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  EMOP Lisbon 23-26 March (sold)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: EMOP Lisbon 23-26 March (sold)  (Read 5451 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 12:38:59 PM »

Mosko - will send tonight mate. I've got about 3 xfers to send, could I be lazier?

Probably be best if you tell people which bank you will be sending from so they can get it quicker if they have multiple accounts, just a thought.

Sending from tilt.

So sweet how u follow me round on here. 18 mins after my post this time, standards are slipping.

gl in your grind today.

Haha, I'm having the week off mate, out tonight then Cheltenham all week, it's one of the many perks of being your own boss, where you brave enough to hand your notice in ?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 12:43:43 PM »

Mosko - will send tonight mate. I've got about 3 xfers to send, could I be lazier?

Probably be best if you tell people which bank you will be sending from so they can get it quicker if they have multiple accounts, just a thought.

Sending from tilt.

So sweet how u follow me round on here. 18 mins after my post this time, standards are slipping.

gl in your grind today.

Haha, I'm having the week off mate, out tonight then Cheltenham all week, it's one of the many perks of being your own boss, where you brave enough to hand your notice in ?

Just read your thread again and realised it's probably wise to hold off on the notice until I've got another job locked in. Did organise one interview and one with a recruitment company. Proactivity ftw.

Cheltenham for booze and horses all week, seems sensible with your current br. At least your pention plan still gets paid into while you're knocking down the brown ale and your health care plan stays active.

Pro poker player is a good title to mask 'Lazy person' title.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2011, 01:48:40 AM »

Sending from tilt.

gl in your grind today.

Just read your thread again and realised it's probably wise to hold off on the notice until I've got another job locked in. Did organise one interview and one with a recruitment company. Proactivity ftw.

Cheltenham for booze and horses all week, seems sensible with your current br. At least your pention plan still gets paid into while you're knocking down the brown ale and your health care plan stays active.

Pro poker player is a good title to mask 'Lazy person' title.

Lolz at you preaching about sensibility, also what is a pention plan ? Good to see you insta replied, so desperate to see what I had to say, I just got in from a night in town, probs just sleep till like 12 then go round again.
Moskvich

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 03:08:09 AM »

We re back for day two today (Friday) with 48k, blinds going to 600/1200/100. Almost exactly average, think there are about 120-odd left of around 300 starters. Did get to about 58k at one stage, nothing very spectacular in the process, pretty frustrating last couple of levels though.

(Obviously we re now not in the 200 side event).

Cheers, gl us.
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 06:28:54 AM »

thanks for the update, gl!

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2011, 07:40:17 AM »

Gl mosko!

@GreekStein on twitter.

MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2011, 08:33:18 AM »

gl mate!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2011, 08:54:27 AM »

Gl mosko!
Moskvich

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2011, 06:12:14 PM »

Thanks for the gls, but I'm afraid they were insufficient. Gone with just over 100 left, damage mostly done with AQ behind a mini stack's shove, ran into KK behind. The last few k went in with KJ and a nice overlay vs AQ. Exit made a little less painful by the fact that I no longer have to be dealt to by dealers too inexperienced and slow to be let loose on a tenner rebuy, but still, sorry the news isn't better. Fingers crossed we can get out of it in the 150 tomorrow...! Cheers all.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2011, 06:12:58 PM »

Ul. Gl 2moro moskey

@GreekStein on twitter.

Moskvich

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2011, 04:06:53 AM »

OK, well, pleased to report that we managed a miniscule profit in the end - came 5th of 141 in the €150 for €1406, so having broken even in the €200 by not playing it that gives a total return of €1606. Shame we couldn't find the final table double-up that might have given us a proper shot, but better than nothing I guess...

If those who sent by bank transfer could pm me their bank details, I'll send back asap.

Thanks again for the stakes, appreciated.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2011, 04:47:01 AM »

wp mosko

@GreekStein on twitter.

DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2011, 06:01:53 AM »

Congrats mosk - bank details PMd

MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2011, 08:58:49 AM »

wp mosko

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2011, 03:42:25 PM »

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: