blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:34:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Live PLO Hand
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Live PLO Hand  (Read 1838 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 10:18:10 AM »

any idea WAT THE player looked likkkkkkke or his name ? then i can tell you what he had !

I asked you about him at DTD, playing the £2/£2 game, not sure wat his name is....

Patonius2000

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 07:24:20 AM »

I'll tell you what I did.

I decided to call and was gonna call a bunch of rivers, figured he'll still barrel straighting cards and hearts and this way I dont have to stack the lot to boats + could bluff catch with my AJ a bit....

I dont like this call now in heinsight, I wish i'd just taken DM/Greeky/Fallen's advice and stuck it in his eye I think deep down he was trying to push me around abit and doing this with a draw on some sort, he'd have called the turn if I jammed 100% i think and I'd have been in sick shape a ton I think, like you say it's only really 95** that's a boat which i spose is plausible, and if he has a spacky 9*** he most likely had a gutter or open ended with it OTF so most of my straight outs prolly boat him but i'll have 8 hearts.

I think calling is worse than folding, but if I have AA** I think I can call call much easier

If the bolded assumption is correct then both shoving or calling are much better options than folding. Equities in PLO are much more linear than in holdem so there will rarely be shoving>folding>calling situations. In this spot I would usually call and fold vs some is fine. I'm not sure why you would jam, I would guess you are in quite bad shape vs his betcall range so he needs to be betfolding a decent amount for jamming to be the best play.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 09:39:57 AM »

Robbbbbbb ty x

you like my avatar Wink

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: