blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:40:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  NL200 RUSH I c/c/c/c Lead VS Hans Vogl
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NL200 RUSH I c/c/c/c Lead VS Hans Vogl  (Read 1797 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2011, 10:06:03 PM »

He 100% see's me as fishy and cally.

Full Tilt Poker Game #29479630187: Table Swiftly Tilting (6 max) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 15:04:56 ET - 2011/03/30
Seat 1: Hans Vogl ($267)
Seat 2: Mystic_girl_xx ($114.35)
Seat 3: Knutsen1988 ($85)
Seat 4: the_sphinx1 ($372.80)
Seat 5: kuhnigget ($206.45)
Seat 6: pads1161 ($345.75)
kuhnigget posts the small blind of $1
pads1161 posts the big blind of $2
The button is in seat #4
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to pads1161 [ ]
Hans Vogl raises to $6
Mystic_girl_xx folds
Knutsen1988 folds
the_sphinx1 folds
kuhnigget folds
pads1161 calls $4
*** FLOP *** [ ]
pads1161 checks
Hans Vogl bets $10
pads1161 calls $10
*** TURN *** [ ] []
pads1161 checks
Hans Vogl bets $25
pads1161 calls $25
*** RIVER *** [ ] [As]
pads1161 has 15 seconds left to act
pads1161 bets $67

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
TheFallen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 12:51:40 AM »

seems like a waste to not take a shot at this river card.

i prefer a flop c/r

Blame it on my A.D.D. baby
Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 02:34:59 AM »

i'd either fold or 3 bet preflop, i'd probs c/r the flop we don't have that much equity on the flop and we are basically hoping the turn checks through so we can bet the river where as c/r we can just bomb all 3.  fold the turn as played.  i don't see the river bluff working very often, just so many draws missed and he has a pair of jacks or better so often

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 07:53:14 AM »

i'd either fold or 3 bet preflop, i'd probs c/r the flop we don't have that much equity on the flop and we are basically hoping the turn checks through so we can bet the river where as c/r we can just bomb all 3.  fold the turn as played.  i don't see the river bluff working very often, just so many draws missed and he has a pair of jacks or better so often

So if you have a flush draw you play it like this?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 02:25:49 PM »

happy2callpre

Queen and ten soooted sooo pretty

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Rupert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 02:33:12 PM »

there's a lot of flush draws we can just c/c on this flop, maybe A2s or similar i might c/r since its gonna be hard to win the hand unless we hit.  any fd with a jack in is getting c/c, and probably every fd with a sd/gutter will get called

Rupert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 02:35:04 PM »

pres whatever, i like to 3 bet lots to avoid the obvious reverse implied odds but that's only because i have trouble ever folding top pair

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 02:52:08 PM »

Also I don't like 3betting too much from the bb vs UTG open, espeically at 200rush because my range simply isn't balanced.

Rupert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 03:02:39 PM »

i dont even know what that means, are you saying you only 3 bet the nuts utg vs bb?

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 03:04:26 PM »

i dont even know what that means, are you saying you only 3 bet the nuts utg vs bb?

It means I'm not happy getting it in for value bb vs UTG (when I'm BB) with 99-jj, even qq. So ym value range is super thin, so going to the other thread if I 3bet too much here I'll get exploited by good regs who will just 4bet me a bunch

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 03:07:14 PM »

By the way, I'm posting hands I think I made mistakes in. Of course I'm saying my thought processes because thats what I'm thinking at the time. I'm actually on a pretty big upswing and really doing well in these games but ofc I will have leaks, I want to sort these out and always, always appreciate everybodys advice/thoughts x

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 03:23:17 PM »

pleno treading on egg shells these days!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Cornie4ever
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 06:54:56 PM »

I think that´s ok to play like this. Especially if he views you as fishy, he can even fold QQ,KK (and ofc will fold Jx and some draws with pair etc.) because he thinks that you just hit your A and go for value. Many players view 2x c/c and lead river as a TPTK or 2pair line. So I like it. If he has Ace himself and calls (or makes good hero with marginal hands) so be it, I still think that this bluff can work well vs his combined range on this board.

Ofc C/R flop is good alternative but the problem there is that you don´t want to get it in (and he gets it in with all his better hands and spade FD as well). So I like your line. Even taking into account that Hans can do thin folds as I know him from rush tables :-)

hmmmm my 1st post here is quite long isnt it?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2011, 08:53:57 AM »

• cornier4ever itt

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2011, 08:55:02 AM »

I think that´s ok to play like this. Especially if he views you as fishy, he can even fold QQ,KK (and ofc will fold Jx and some draws with pair etc.) because he thinks that you just hit your A and go for value. Many players view 2x c/c and lead river as a TPTK or 2pair line. So I like it. If he has Ace himself and calls (or makes good hero with marginal hands) so be it, I still think that this bluff can work well vs his combined range on this board.

Ofc C/R flop is good alternative but the problem there is that you don´t want to get it in (and he gets it in with all his better hands and spade FD as well). So I like your line. Even taking into account that Hans can do thin folds as I know him from rush tables :-)

hmmmm my 1st post here is quite long isnt it?

However I think QQ= Jx

anddddddd its very rare that I have an Ace, unless i have 2 pair.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: