blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:32:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272602 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Stake, Chips and Dreams - SOLD. Thank You.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stake, Chips and Dreams - SOLD. Thank You.  (Read 6339 times)
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2011, 08:14:44 PM »

Sell dan another 5? Sad

Sorry mate, all sold out. Will give ya first shout if i do another request if ya like!?

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2011, 11:56:07 AM »

10% please give u cash tomorrow

Nps. Cheers. Booked.

I'll take 10% please.

Bank transfer or Stars OK?

Booked. Either is fine mate. Will PM bank details closer to the time or ya can just ship on stars.

Cool, I'll ship to stars mate. Probs Tuesday'ish..unless I remember over the weekend

Received, op updated. Lets do a binkity bink.

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2011, 12:24:44 AM »

Played the live satty tonight. Hopefully all our run bad is out of the system now. In with the best x 3, out with the best x 0.. Final hand was AQ vs A10 aip. obv Villian hits runner runner flushtastic.

Day off tomoz so nice and rested for Saturday. Lets do a bink!

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2011, 02:44:57 AM »

If you had won a seat would you of played Friday as a re-entry freeroll?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2011, 07:11:41 AM »

If you had won a seat would you of played Friday as a re-entry freeroll?

No mate, Can't play today. Would have either taken cash or got put into next Months. 1 bullet will make victory even more sweet. Let's gogogo

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2011, 10:19:37 PM »

After a bit of a rollercoaster start went down to 7k and ground back upto avg. Then this.

It is going to be a bit of struggle to explain my Exit hand as there was a fair bit of history and attributing factors. But here goes:

100/200 25, UTG playing 25k makes it 525 (very standard for this guy, has raised 3 out of last 4 UTG, obv the new button..)  UTG +2  makes it 1525 playing roughly 24k (this is also pretty standard for this guy, has been pretty aggro and punishing standard opens and all limps..)

in next pos i look down at  playing 16k, my immediate thought is to 4 bet as i genuinely feel neither of them are that strong, however.. a few hands previous i had 3 bet the UTG+2 guy, he had let it go and said he was on the verge of jamming, i 100% thought if i had 4 bet here, he would snap jam it in my eye and i wasn't prepared to call it off with AK pre, I take what is probs the worst line looking back and decide to flat. (i don't think anyone at the table would ever put me on AK flatting here and i also think my cold call could look uber strong) anyways it is folded round to utg who makes it up. the flop comes  , utg bets 1/3 pot, next pos calls, I feel like it is a standard C bet/call, I 3x the initial raise, UTG snap jams and next pos folds.. This is where the history really kicks in (UTG had been super super aggro and jammed 2 flops previous when someone had raised his C bet, also he witnessed me make a big fold in a previous hand which made me feel like he thinks he can just run over me and i will buckle) I dwell for a while and come to the conclusion that he would do the exact same with any flush draw esp etc/any ace. I obv call and he flips 55 for bottom set. MBN. i pick up outs with a turn but he fades.

I am disgusted at myself for going out with TPTK in lvl 4.

Sincere apologies and I can guarantee there wont be many ppl out there annoyed at themselves as much as I am right now. having written it down I wish i had just folded/4 bet and didn't think into hands so much.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2011, 04:26:31 PM »

Jam pre?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2011, 04:31:11 PM »

Just 4 bet get it in

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2011, 04:41:46 PM »

Yea, on reflection i should just 4 bet and snap him off, the fact i had 3 bet him previous and he said he would jam actually works in my favour. Was deep in self loathing last night, over thought the situation far too much.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: