blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:49:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  stake me in the WSOP main event ! SOLD OUT
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: stake me in the WSOP main event ! SOLD OUT  (Read 9305 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2011, 01:12:23 PM »

Seems to me that gregior asked for opinions. Opinions  were given. Honest opinions. Better than fannying around and lying imo. MC told me I played a hand terribly once on a staking thread, learnt from it and moved on, I'm sure gregior won't be too upset.

Imo someone being honest about how they played and not just saying 'we lost a race' is 100% more likely to make me want to stake again.

We all make mistakes constantly, and in poker have to be continually improving or we are going backwards.

The main event is just another donkie, it just has ridic prizes and intensely slow structure. We've played 20 hours and are barely near the cash it's a right farce!
lol. andy you make me wet my pants. you would only moan if it was a crap shoot. sounds like you really are not having fun. star spangled banner on your hendonmob ftw.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2011, 01:15:28 PM »

are there more cards or a different scoring system? its just another tournie cept the blinds are ridiiiic long.

I've also seen some play that was so bad it wouldn't be out of place in the 3r.

i'm enjoying working/playing but the place itself is deffo not kewl and being here over 3 weeks is really starting to grate!

Would love a flag, pls just buy me one if I don't cash thanks xx
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2011, 01:41:04 PM »

are there more cards or a different scoring system? its just another tournie cept the blinds are ridiiiic long.

I've also seen some play that was so bad it wouldn't be out of place in the 3r.

i'm enjoying working/playing but the place itself is deffo not kewl and being here over 3 weeks is really starting to grate!

Would love a flag, pls just buy me one if I don't cash thanks xx
all live poker is tez. thats why you struggle n i scrape by. as soon as you need to actually use your brain i suck and you excel.

totally understand about vegas, actually thought i was the only person alive that hates it. the place even looks like a toilet in the sand when you are flying in. it aint until it gets dark does the place actually look decent. must say the shows and food is great but thats about it.

get your head right and focus and you should breeze a deep run. most of the donks will be out by the money bubble and you should be more in your comfort zone playing people with some idea......but beware and remember jerry yang, darwin moon, keith hawkins and moneymaker all have had deep runs

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2011, 01:45:14 PM »

I folded the best hand on purpose earlier today... i'm a proper live player now innit.

It's all skill, just gotta time this stuff right and ima win it innit.

Maybe i'll be as good as a Hachem or a Darwin! 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: