blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:41:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 411585 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #390 on: July 04, 2011, 07:25:52 AM »

People who drive down a 60mph road at 40mph (probably because they have no idea what the limit is, and then when they reach a village with a 30mph limit they continue to go at 40mph.

why is the speed limit relevant?

The highway code states that drivers should make good progress, and on a clear road that is national speed limit the only reason they are going at that speed is that they are not aware of what the speed limit is. Then when they enter a section of road where there are pedestrians and the speed limit reflects that, they continue to disregard the road and conditions.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #391 on: July 04, 2011, 09:05:17 AM »

People who drive down a 60mph road at 40mph (probably because they have no idea what the limit is, and then when they reach a village with a 30mph limit they continue to go at 40mph.

The highway code states that drivers should make good progress, and on a clear road that is national speed limit the only reason they are going at that speed is that they are not aware of what the speed limit is. Then when they enter a section of road where there are pedestrians and the speed limit reflects that, they continue to disregard the road and conditions.

But speed kills

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Alverton

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 04, 2011, 09:35:24 AM »

People who drive 43mph in a 60 zone, then reach a 30mph zone and continue to drive 43mph

Good that i'm not alone

Oh and the same drivers usually brake at every slight bend in the road, even when there is no need as the bend is so slight and they are going so bloody slowly to start with!
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #393 on: July 04, 2011, 09:59:27 AM »

People who drive 43mph in a 60 zone, then reach a 30mph zone and continue to drive 43mph

Good that i'm not alone

Oh and the same drivers usually brake at every slight bend in the road, even when there is no need as the bend is so slight and they are going so bloody slowly to start with!

Another thing that pisses me off - plagiarism and repeating what someone else said...

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: July 04, 2011, 10:00:15 AM »

But speed kills

Was it the speed it was flying or the window that killed the pigeon?

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #395 on: July 04, 2011, 01:21:55 PM »

But speed kills

Was it the speed it was flying or the window that killed the pigeon?

I blame you for throwing it into the window.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 04, 2011, 07:20:51 PM »

The pigeon that just flew into the conservatory and shat on the furniture before we got it out.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #397 on: July 04, 2011, 07:46:11 PM »

The pigeon that just flew into the conservatory and shat on the furniture before we got it out.

That's right, blame it on the pigeon... Wink

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 05, 2011, 11:04:53 AM »

last two weeks have been brutal for me speeding wise. 35 in a 30 zone going through Headingly! wtf its impossible to ever go that speed there with the traffic! then a cop pulls me over for going 40 in 30 zone just coming out of 50 zone, literally hanging at the edge waiting for peeps not slowing down fast enough. Had screaming baby in car needing feed and the cop sure was sympathetic.
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 05, 2011, 12:01:55 PM »

A trip to the bakers.  And 4 strikes in quick succession.  I only wanted a bacon sarnie ffs.

1. Litter.  4 arseholes in their Corsa wind down the window and drop the leftover KFC on the kerbside.

2. People's complete indifference to the plight of others.  A woman struggling with 3 toddlers and shopping in a shop doorway. ONE toddler down.  Two items of shopping down.  THREE people step over all of the above, tutting as they go.

3.  Dunce in the bakers.  Been there over a month, I am literally not kidding when I say he hasn't yet grasped the difference between a large brown sandwich loaf and a small white farmhouse.

4.  People that can't wait for you to drive past when you are the only car on the road.  If you can't wait those 3 seconds, please at least put your foot down when you pull out on me.  Instead, the tit today managed 5 mph, then stopped at a traffic island (blocking) and tried to engage a passer by in conversation - I really appreciated it.

5.  People that have to resort to lists to remember all the things they want to moan about.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #400 on: July 05, 2011, 01:27:44 PM »

OK. I know this is the pissed off thread, but have a listen anyway.

The older I get, the better I was.
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 05, 2011, 02:25:31 PM »

Dogs piss me off.

Blue text
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 05, 2011, 03:15:31 PM »

Cats piss me off- crafty sneaky little c***s
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #403 on: July 05, 2011, 03:42:08 PM »

Nat King Cole pisses me off.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #404 on: July 05, 2011, 04:59:05 PM »

Dog videos on Youtube piss me off. Your dog isn't that cute!

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: