blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:01:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 411454 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: July 19, 2011, 04:46:01 PM »

Petrol stations at supermarkets selling loads of additional goods and being more expensive. WTF? The supermarket is just 100 yards away, how the hell can you charge £1 more for the same bottle of water?

People who moan about the cost of a bottle of water despite knowing full well they can get it £1 cheaper if they could be arsed to walk 100 yards.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: July 19, 2011, 05:14:36 PM »

Doddery old people who should give up their driving license.

Ah! The element of surprise
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: July 19, 2011, 05:25:57 PM »

Petrol stations at supermarkets selling loads of additional goods and being more expensive. WTF? The supermarket is just 100 yards away, how the hell can you charge £1 more for the same bottle of water?

People who moan about the cost of a bottle of water despite knowing full well they can get it £1 cheaper if they could be arsed to walk 100 yards.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 19, 2011, 10:39:23 PM »

People who take more than 20 seconds to use a cashpoint.

WTF are you doing? Stick the card in, put in your number, Cash, £40, done.

Why are you still pressing buttons - are you trying to hack into MI5?

Finally, you're done. What's that? You now reaching into your purse for another card? GTFO - cashpoints are for people with money. Go be broke somewhere else.

People who take £10 out of a cash machine. FFS. Take more out. That way you won't have to use the thing every 5 minutes.

I did this the other day, only had £10, sorry.
Manuel

jammy

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: July 19, 2011, 11:05:41 PM »

Rude Post Office desk staff who think they're doing you some kind of huge favour by just being there for you.

"The problem with Internet quotations is that many of them are not real."
- Abraham Lincoln
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #545 on: July 20, 2011, 01:01:46 AM »

Nooo.

Cut the dodderies some slack. I'm almost there and no one else is so far behind that it wont pass by in a flash.

The older I get, the better I was.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: July 20, 2011, 09:08:25 AM »

Nooo.

Cut the dodderies some slack. I'm almost there and no one else is so far behind that it wont pass by in a flash.

I know where you're coming from but safety must surely be paramount.

Ah! The element of surprise
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 20, 2011, 09:34:30 AM »

People who take more than 20 seconds to use a cashpoint.

WTF are you doing? Stick the card in, put in your number, Cash, £40, done.

Why are you still pressing buttons - are you trying to hack into MI5?

Finally, you're done. What's that? You now reaching into your purse for another card? GTFO - cashpoints are for people with money. Go be broke somewhere else.

People who take £10 out of a cash machine. FFS. Take more out. That way you won't have to use the thing every 5 minutes.

Same for fuel.  People who put £10 worth of petrol in, spend ages trying to work out the pump (as they are all so different), then have to work out how the open the petrol cap, then put the blue gloves on (WTF is that all about?), then fill it slowly to the £10 level, then spend ages taking off the gloves, putting the cap back, then go in to pay (probably split between a card with a £5 limit and cash), then they come back out and sit in their car for ages examining their receipt, applying their make-up (girls as well), picking their nose, adjusting their seat (yeah, because it's moved loads since you sat in it last), checking the receipt again, putting on their seat-belt, checking their mirror, pulling out slowly, stopping so they can change the radio station or change the CD to the 'Best of Steps', put their lights on, pull out slowly a bit further, stop to let three people walk in front, let two other cars pull out, then eventually drive off.

Poor people

FYP

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: July 20, 2011, 12:08:14 PM »

Wanting to post in this thread but can't find it for half an hour coz the search engine shows you every other thread when you type in "things that pss you off"

Having 50 show new replies to your post and not one is on the things that piss you off thread.

Not thinking to look at bobalikes last Post of this person .

The original thing that pisses me off is mates who add me to bloody groups on Facebook and then everytime someone posts something I get a bloody email to my eye phone and it vibrates. Latest culprit Pete Wigglesworth and bloody team blue blood. Ffs 35 posts in ten minutes at2 am last night.

I was laid next to the mrs in bed and could nOt find the bloody phone but could hear it buzzing. I noticed she was a wake so said "sorry darling about this" . she just had a big smile on her face Said "thank you darling" gave me my phone back from between her legs rolled over and started snoring

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Solaris

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: July 21, 2011, 01:42:34 PM »

Banks and bank charges and their refusal to do anything sensible about them. Being overdrawn for 4 days by 56p because of a mistake THEY made has cost me 62 quid. Fucking jokers.

I'm going to go fucking ballistic tomorrow when I go down to the bank. I might do the whole world a favour and just kill them all.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#fuming
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: July 21, 2011, 01:48:25 PM »

The stupid sheep quiz thing always being stickied just 'cause loads of mods play it.

Apparently it's stickied because it's popular.

If it's that fucking popular it doesn't need to be stickied because it'll always be at the top anyway!!

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: July 21, 2011, 04:19:07 PM »

The stupid sheep quiz thing always being stickied just 'cause loads of mods play it.

If it's that fucking popular it doesn't need to be stickied because it'll always be at the top anyway!!
people being jealous of us mods. we do this for free you know and you could always set up boldie poker and sticky your own threads.
i do read your n boshi's diarys but feel hypocritical if i were to comment on anything healthy life sytle Wink gl today

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #552 on: July 21, 2011, 04:30:14 PM »

people being jealous of us mods. we do this for free you know and you could always set up boldie poker and sticky your own threads.
i do read your n boshi's diarys but feel hypocritical if i were to comment on anything healthy life sytle Wink gl today

boldiepoker "For Fish, by Fish" (Or did I just steal that slogan from Skypoker?)

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: July 21, 2011, 04:37:11 PM »

It's baldie.

Unless you're on about that German fella.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: July 21, 2011, 04:39:39 PM »

It's baldie.

Unless you're on about that German fella.
yes i'm the guy that cant understand their/there were/where also. lol

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: