blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:09:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 411457 times)
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: May 16, 2012, 09:59:42 PM »

People who discuss quality snack foods that leave you both nostalgic and peckish.

Or failing that Celebrity Juice. Don't get that show at all.

its incred

Just me
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: May 17, 2012, 01:09:55 AM »

May have put this before but it really annoys me so putting again.

Being on a train and you're in the aisle seat and getting off at next stop. Announcement comes that you'll shortly be arriving, but you're still clearly a minute away. Person by the window says excuse me as they want to get up and stand up for some reason even though we haven't even arrived yet. ffs.

Blue text
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1037 on: May 17, 2012, 07:10:36 AM »

May have put this before but it really annoys me so putting again.

Being on a train and you're in the aisle seat and getting off at next stop. Announcement comes that you'll shortly be arriving, but you're still clearly a minute away. Person by the window says excuse me as they want to get up and stand up for some reason even though we haven't even arrived yet. ffs.

We more mature travellers like to give our legs a few minutes notice of impending perambulation.

The older I get, the better I was.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: May 17, 2012, 07:52:58 AM »

Relentless attention status updates on facebook.

(name) IS NOT HAPPY!

"oh why hun x "

"awww but u r amazin"

"hugs"

(name) THANKS EVERYONE I FEEL GR8 NOW

Awesome post. So true.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: May 17, 2012, 10:54:39 AM »

Relentless attention status updates on facebook.

(name) IS NOT HAPPY!

"oh why hun x "

"awww but u r amazin"

"hugs"

(name) THANKS EVERYONE I FEEL GR8 NOW

Awesome post. So true.

BobAlike likes a post

Ah! The element of surprise
Beaver808

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1040 on: May 17, 2012, 04:01:58 PM »

3 things have pissed me off today.

1: The "&" symbol - it's caused me great pains when trying to sort through customers in alphabetical order with no guarantee it will be "&" or "and". With 6,000 companies to sort through it has become highly irritating.

2: People announcing their pregnancy on Facebook by posting their Sonogram pictures. Novel at first but that's now worn off. Sorry, but if I wanted to see the inside of your uterus I would have used Rohipnol!

3: By over-reaction to small things. I hardly ever tilt, even at the coldest of decks... but a mere ASCII character and a photo have managed to make my blood boil... yay!!

Behavioral therapy guy - England Golf Squad Manager - Micro-stakes grinder

www.radtherapy.co.uk - www.peakstategolf.co.uk
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: May 17, 2012, 07:13:16 PM »

Being told my ADSL would be 2-5 meg at my new house and then finding its 0.3m and sky been lieing to me...only took 15hrs of phonecalls to get the truth.

Taking 43mins on the phone to cancel my SKY, abs unreal tactics they used..i ended up telling her "this is not a debate i am cancelling". I am disgusted with how they acted.

100meg BB with virgin in two weeks, i guess 0.3 meg will have to do till then.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 07:18:48 PM by Acidmouse » Logged
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: May 17, 2012, 08:36:37 PM »

Being told my ADSL would be 2-5 meg at my new house and then finding its 0.3m and sky been lieing to me...only took 15hrs of phonecalls to get the truth.

Taking 43mins on the phone to cancel my SKY, abs unreal tactics they used..i ended up telling her "this is not a debate i am cancelling". I am disgusted with how they acted.

I just dont get why people even bother with Sky anymore, I'm firmly in the Virgin camp  Wink

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: May 17, 2012, 09:04:48 PM »

I just dont get why people even bother with Sky anymore, I'm firmly in the Virgin camp  Wink

I always got great deals with sky, have 25% off entire bill for year with them..adsl was fine until i moved...virgin will be more expensive after my 1st six months half price but i got two 1t tivo boxes and the top BB, TV and phone stuff..plus £70 cashback on quidco
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: May 17, 2012, 09:05:43 PM »

On Sky internet also and its pretty terrible especially in the evenings - wanted to get fibre optic but they don't do it in this area yet which is pretty lame

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: May 17, 2012, 09:07:02 PM »

On Sky internet also and its pretty terrible especially in the evenings - wanted to get fibre optic but they don't do it in this area yet which is pretty lame

leeds has some really shitty exchanges so whoever you are with for adsl it will be crap.
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: May 17, 2012, 09:12:13 PM »

leeds has some really shitty exchanges so whoever you are with for adsl it will be crap.

I'm with virgin. Internet in the evenings is pretty much unusable. So much so that I am actually used to not using video streaming, etc, in the evening.

Blue text
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: May 17, 2012, 09:27:42 PM »

I'm with virgin. Internet in the evenings is pretty much unusable. So much so that I am actually used to not using video streaming, etc, in the evening.

I've never had a problem with mine. They do throttle it back to about 25 meg from 60 meg at peak times but never caused any issues.

Beaver808

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1048 on: May 18, 2012, 09:18:54 AM »

^^This^^

As a previous ADSL support engineer I can confirm this is a factual statement...

Behavioral therapy guy - England Golf Squad Manager - Micro-stakes grinder

www.radtherapy.co.uk - www.peakstategolf.co.uk
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: May 18, 2012, 10:39:23 AM »

Can't bring myself to delete Facebook despite continual spam from Tighty + Dtd and viruses from The Mad Turk.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: