blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:08:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 411433 times)
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: August 03, 2012, 09:00:28 AM »

strep throat...

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: August 03, 2012, 11:21:38 AM »

Sainbury's. 

Happily go about my business of the weekly grocery shopping, pay my bill and get the receipt.  On it they tell you "Ooops, we've compared prices with the others and discovered we've charged you xx.xx more than our competitors.  Here's a coupon towards your next shop for the difference."   

Well WTF?!  Sure, let me make another trip to you and over pay again because you'll give me a fkn coupon.  How about if you just charge me right price in the first place?!     I won't be shopping there again.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: August 03, 2012, 11:22:36 AM »

Sainbury's. 

Happily go about my business of the weekly grocery shopping, pay my bill and get the receipt.  On it they tell you "Ooops, we've compared prices with the others and discovered we've charged you xx.xx more than our competitors.  Here's a coupon towards your next shop for the difference."   

Well WTF?!  Sure, let me make another trip to you and over pay again because you'll give me a fkn coupon.  How about if you just charge me right price in the first place?!     I won't be shopping there again.

and it has to be used with like 8 days...ripoff.
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: August 03, 2012, 08:41:28 PM »

Hasn't happened to me before, but twice this week, while cycling, a car that has overtaken me has sprayed it's windscreen, and me.

Just the millionth example of how people get hypnotised while driving and don't notice what is around them.
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: August 07, 2012, 09:50:56 AM »

Anyone ringing my land line past 7pm on a night..its not cool and my little ones are asleep you are going to get a negative attitude from me so beware.

The latest set of goons were from Poker770 I signed up to via Poker strategy ages ago. They rung me at 9pm telling me I had to send them a copy of my passport or driving licence I told them why? they couldn't answer. I was not withdrawing money so I don't understand why they kept hassling me about it, about 3 phone calls I have had from asking the same thing, stupid workers who cant even speak English or understand my responses..
parker

DESPERATELY seeking rungoodaments

View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: August 08, 2012, 05:42:48 AM »

hem2 has me on life tilt right now.... been trying for 3 hours and cant get it working wtfffffffffffffffffffffffff

wiiiiii twin turbo'd
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: August 08, 2012, 12:02:34 PM »

A couple of days ago I rang up a customer for the third time about sending in his identity documents for a poker website.  I don't know why he couldn't just send them in first time.  He starts telling me all about how Yorkshire are doing in the olympics.  I tell him that I don't think they are competing, and he starts raging about gods country or something.  I do not even know which god he is talking about. 

I politely ask him for the documents again and he starts shouting about the brownleys.  I say do you mean bramley apples?  He then explodes, saying I can't even speak English.  I wouldn't normally object but he has this funny accent and is not talking at all like the queen.  I was struggling to follow him as he started shouting about camels.  I don't even think camels eat apples.

He eventually tells me he is peaced off.  I wish him peace too and he slams the phone down.

I am just trying to do an honest days work.  I am going to have to ring him again next week and hope he is calmer.  I'll ring him a little later next time as he might be more relaxed later in the evening.

I bet he can't even speak Hindi.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: August 08, 2012, 04:56:33 PM »

Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: August 08, 2012, 05:36:44 PM »

The local council (Kirklees) who won't remove an abandoned car on my street, because there "isn't enough evidence it is abandoned"

a) it has been there for over 6 weeks
b) it does not belong to any of the residents (I have been round and asked them)
c) the tax disc expired at the end of May 2012
d) all the tyres are flat

Apparently it would need to have it's windows smashed in or be torched before they would take any action.  OK where's my sledgehammer and lighter?
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: August 09, 2012, 05:26:01 PM »

A couple of days ago I rang up a customer for the third time about sending in his identity documents for a poker website.  I don't know why he couldn't just send them in first time.  He starts telling me all about how Yorkshire are doing in the olympics.  I tell him that I don't think they are competing, and he starts raging about gods country or something.  I do not even know which god he is talking about. 

I politely ask him for the documents again and he starts shouting about the brownleys.  I say do you mean bramley apples?  He then explodes, saying I can't even speak English.  I wouldn't normally object but he has this funny accent and is not talking at all like the queen.  I was struggling to follow him as he started shouting about camels.  I don't even think camels eat apples.

He eventually tells me he is peaced off.  I wish him peace too and he slams the phone down.

I am just trying to do an honest days work.  I am going to have to ring him again next week and hope he is calmer.  I'll ring him a little later next time as he might be more relaxed later in the evening.

I bet he can't even speak Hindi.

lol wp..they rung today again, told them ADAAAAAAAAAAAAMS Gold!!!!!!! she hung up on me weeee.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: August 13, 2012, 07:28:00 PM »

When you have been put on hold by a call centre for 15 minutes without them telling you they are going to do it and then they finally deign to talk to you and they say

"Thankyou for your patience"

Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: August 14, 2012, 08:19:34 AM »

When you have been put on hold by a call centre for 15 minutes without them telling you they are going to do it and then they finally deign to talk to you and they say

"Thankyou for your patience"

Grrrrrrrrrrr.

You stay on hold for 15 minutes?

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: August 16, 2012, 02:29:36 PM »

Leaving your coat in the car because there's no clouds in the sky. An hour later the heavens have opened and you get soaked through.

School boy error.

Ah! The element of surprise
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: August 16, 2012, 07:01:38 PM »

Websites selling stuff that force you to sign up or like them on FB before you you can browse what they have. I pretty much close them down anyway and they never get any business from me.
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: August 16, 2012, 08:57:37 PM »

Having a big event in your life that you simply cannot avoid and really wish you could. Mine I wish I could serve is this Saturday, already stressed.....oy vey.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: