blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:08:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272627 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 416034 times)
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: November 23, 2013, 10:08:30 PM »

When you're sat at a set of traffic lights and some donkey crashes into the back of you. I've only had the car 2 months Sad

Ah! The element of surprise
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: November 23, 2013, 10:12:03 PM »

When you're sat at a set of traffic lights and some donkey crashes into the back of you. I've only had the car 2 months Sad

always leave yourself roll room! It happened to my dad like twice in a month when i was like 17 and learning to drive since then ive always left a larger gap to the car in front and watch the car behind coming into me. Literally has saved about 4 crashes for me some have been v v v close and involved me nearly hitting the car in front to get out of the way.

Pisses me of to when i know they would hit me if i had not have moved. Obviously could just let them hit me claim whip lash and make all our premiums go up even higher like the rest of the world seem to do!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: November 23, 2013, 10:14:45 PM »

always leave yourself roll room! It happened to my dad like twice in a month when i was like 17 and learning to drive since then ive always left a larger gap to the car in front and watch the car behind coming into me. Literally has saved about 4 crashes for me some have been v v v close and involved me nearly hitting the car in front to get out of the way.

Pisses me of to when i know they would hit me if i had not have moved. Obviously could just let them hit me claim whip lash and make all our premiums go up even higher like the rest of the world seem to do!

I do this too but on this occasion the car was stationery behind for a good minute but then decided to ram me. Young girl riding the clutch and foot slipped off.

Ah! The element of surprise
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: November 23, 2013, 10:46:57 PM »

i suppose that is pretty unavoidable and i just put it down to variance!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: December 02, 2013, 06:31:19 PM »

Mobile versions of websites.

Especially ones where it's hard to switch to the desktop version.

And there's a special place in hell reserved for the sites and the people who designed them where the switch to desktop option doesn't exist.

Blue text
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: December 02, 2013, 06:33:11 PM »

Tomsom87

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: December 02, 2013, 08:52:18 PM »

Mobile versions of websites.

Especially ones where it's hard to switch to the desktop version.

And there's a special place in hell reserved for the sites and the people who designed them where the switch to desktop option doesn't exist.

100% this is grovsner

Just me
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: December 02, 2013, 08:57:23 PM »

Tomsom87

Wondering which of the many reasons this could be  Grin
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: December 03, 2013, 01:13:10 AM »

Tomsom87

+1

"ace high"

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: December 03, 2013, 01:34:16 AM »

Tomsom87

Wondering which of the many reasons this could be  Grin

Pick any reason you can think of and just add massive to it beforehand.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: December 03, 2013, 08:31:26 AM »

Price of batteries.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1841 on: December 03, 2013, 09:40:36 AM »

Yeah. He's a massive price of batteries.

The older I get, the better I was.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: December 12, 2013, 08:15:13 AM »

Not sure if it's been mentioned but

People who drive too slow,  brake at every corner in the dark, brake when they see oncoming lights in the dark, don't pull over when they see a tail a mile long behind them.

I accept driving fast is dangerous for some people, but pretty sure these slow drivers probably cause far more accidents as they encourage bad drivers to overtake and make stupid mistakes.

I wish I had some sort of changing number plate that I could flick that reads "Driving too slow kills as well you muppet", as I get past these idiots, especially in rush hour.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: December 12, 2013, 08:20:39 AM »

People who drive too slow,  brake at every corner in the dark, brake when they see oncoming lights in the dark, don't pull over when they see a tail a mile long behind them.

I accept driving fast is dangerous for some people, but pretty sure these slow drivers probably cause far more accidents as they encourage bad drivers to overtake and make stupid mistakes.

I wish I had some sort of changing number plate that I could flick that reads "Driving too slow kills as well you muppet", as I get past these idiots, especially in rush hour.

Yeah, all these old bastards need to have their licence revoked, silly old sods.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1844 on: December 12, 2013, 10:16:51 AM »

I used to get pissed off by slow drivers, but, as with many things, advancing age has dulled my anger and increased my tolerance towards the shortcomings of others. (Probably because the list of my own shortcomings is growing at an alarming rate).

These days I find myself wondering why that driver is going slow.

Are they lost?

Are they distracted because they've just had some devastating news?

Are they young, newly qualified drivers, and still a bit nervous?

Are they old and, while still competent, not quite as quick to react as they used to be?

Are they nursing a car that has a mechanical fault?

Are they carrying a bowl of goldfish on the passenger seat?

Are they driving to hospital with a broken foot?

Are they just savouring the scenery, reflecting on the incredible beauty of nature, and reminding themselves how lucky they are to be alive? 

In the past, I've driven slowly for all these reasons, and I'm eternally grateful to those kind, patient, tolerant souls, who cut me a bit of slack.

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: