blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 08:33:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273482 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Dirtiest Munch You Have Ever Eaten
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dirtiest Munch You Have Ever Eaten  (Read 18888 times)
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2011, 08:17:54 AM »

whilst in Bosnia in 94 we had kids coming up to our camp offering to go to the shops and buy us drinks and sweets beer and brandy etc,

one time they said give us ten dm and we will go get you a pizza 4 of us bargain !!!

hour later they came back with 4 kebabs saying they could get no pizza.

it was really nice after days and days of ration pack food this was awesome.

a few days later we saw the kids and asked them to go get us some more kebabs........they said sorry but they could get no more ? why ? cos they only had one  dog!!!

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2011, 10:34:03 AM »

ha, i used to eat that about 3-4 times a wk bk in the day. Its my special and it tastes delish. Prolly bout time i changed my sig thou. Any suggestions?

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2011, 09:12:49 PM »

i think the town we was at was called jelleua ...not 100% we was the first company to move so far north at the time we  acquired an old factory and then an abattoir.

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2011, 12:25:47 AM »

Donner kebabs.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2011, 12:36:23 AM »

Donner kebabs.

U ain't had a proper shit kebab until you've have had one in a third world country for £1.20 mate. The shits are mandatory for being such a drunk tight arse  Wink

Click to see full-size image.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2011, 12:37:13 AM »

Donner kebabs.

U ain't had a proper shit kebab until you've have had one in a third world country for £1.20 mate. The shits are mandatory for being such a drunk tight arse  Wink

Click to see full-size image.

Haha, gg.
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2011, 01:00:03 AM »

There was a kebab shop that sold them for £1 in Nottingham... £1.20 sounds a right rip off! Wink

One night we all wanted a kebab and the only driver offered to drive us if we bought him one, so we accepted his offer and went to our favourite kebab shop for ours and got him one of he £1 ones from next door. He wasn't happy but his was actually tasted nicer.

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2011, 01:02:41 AM »

There was a kebab shop that sold them for £1 in Nottingham... £1.20 sounds a right rip off! Wink

One night we all wanted a kebab and the only driver offered to drive us if we bought him one, so we accepted his offer and went to our favourite kebab shop for ours and got him one of he £1 ones from next door. He wasn't happy but his was actually tasted nicer.

I live in nottingham and have never seen one for less than £2.50  Smiley

Fk knows what shyteholes u were eating in.....
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2011, 01:12:50 AM »

Nottingham Kebabs in Radford. Of course it's dirty it sold kebabs for £1! And we only went there to buy a £1 kebab for the driver...

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2011, 01:17:08 AM »

Nottingham Kebabs in Radford. Of course it's dirty it sold kebabs for £1! And we only went there to buy a £1 kebab for the driver...

Why the fuck anyone would have a kebab and in Radford and not eat at Khyber pass is beyond me. Best Kebabs in Nottingham by some distance  Smiley
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2011, 01:33:18 AM »

Why the fuck anyone would have a kebab and in Radford and not eat at Khyber pass is beyond me. Best Kebabs in Nottingham by some distance  Smiley

Sat Nav post code pls for when I'm next at DTD

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2011, 01:36:05 AM »

Are you sure?

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2011, 01:40:42 AM »

Sat Nav post code pls for when I'm next at DTD

Have the lamb seekh or chicken tikka kebabs. The doner tastes same as everywhere else. I normally have a mixed kebab on nan bread with a combo of the first 2 mentioned.

KHYBER PASS TAKEAWAY

48, GREGORY BOULEVARD
NG7 5JD NOTTINGHAM , NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2011, 01:44:22 AM »

I'd have run u over if you did that to me.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2011, 09:17:16 AM »

How have we not asked for more details on the chicken heart lady!?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: