blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 08:14:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Laxie Goes Primetime
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 74 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie Goes Primetime  (Read 145304 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: August 15, 2011, 08:57:03 PM »

I'm at a loss to explain it to people who don't already know me and understand. 

So basically most of the people that read this diary?

A number of PM's have come in since this topic was first brought up from people who DO get it, but aren't inclined to make it known in the thread.

Why do you think they don't want to make their oppinion known on the thread? Seems odd.

Said it in pm and I'll say it here, feck the haters.

Indeed.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 15, 2011, 09:14:42 PM »

Laxie..

Just to clarify...you and Tim were under the same roof when you left ?

I spent two years under same roof but no longer with him and children fully aware of that fact...yes.

Why didnt you ask him to leave if atmos was bad... are you/were divorced. ? ud obv get house with the kids aspect... you prob been through this but i joined half way through the diary and haven't had time to back track..cliffs would be good Smiley

Irish law drags divorce out for years.  Will be another while before it's formal.  I did ask him to leave on a number of occasions.  He refused.  It would mean the reasons behind our split would be exposed to his family and neighbours and he didn't want that to happen.  We all kept a brave face on for sake of his parents more than anything.

I'd stuck it out and would still be there for another couple of years if things between Jack and I hadn't taken the turn they did.  It wasn't always easy, but we got on with things.  All of us knew the score, but we did our best not to bring it up.  A few blondes had been over during those couple of years, met up with us and can confirm...we didn't really let on to outsiders there was trouble. 

Now then...the basics are here in this diary if you take time to look and there's plenty more on the old diary which can be found here

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=47002.msg1367347#msg1367347

I'm worn from repeating myself and don't feel it's serving any purpose.  Plus I'm about to go watch some telly. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
h

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 15, 2011, 10:53:57 PM »

"I'm worn from repeating myself and don't feel it's serving any purpose.  Plus I'm about to go watch some telly.  "

what is the matter with you and Jack

get on line and get yourselfs into the DTD  grand prix

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 16, 2011, 09:39:27 AM »

"I'm worn from repeating myself and don't feel it's serving any purpose.  Plus I'm about to go watch some telly.  "

what is the matter with you and Jack

get on line and get yourselfs into the DTD  grand prix

You're not the first person to suggest that as it happens.  If I didn't know better I'd swear ye were working together but ya don't even know each other!  Make ya a deal - you lot plow through the rest of the field and we'll travel over for final table railing duties.  Also, don't forget next week-end we're there from Friday til Monday.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 16, 2011, 11:13:01 AM »

APAT Worlds at DTD end of this month will be my first live poker since that fateful trip to APAT Newcastle in April.  Really looking forward to it on soooo many levels!  Lots of friends to see and going to take the poker proper serious too for a change.  Not here on holidays any more.  Here for the long haul and need to cop on when it comes to the poker.  Looking forward to the challenge.  Be warned.  You might get a proper poker post some time soon.  WTF?!  lol

Serious questions about this not sure if you want to answer them but if not you can always just ignore them :-)

Are you setting any poker goals for yourself?
What events are you going to play at DTD?
Now you are living in this country will you be trying to play more events as you are quite close to DTD?
Other than DTD and Vegas are you both planning on attending any further APAT's this year? (Luton?)

Non poker question

Are you still going to DTD on the Friday (that's two weeks today!!)? If so what time should we expect you?

For the Worlds I've only signed up to the 6 max so far.  Kicking around the Omaha as well, but I've not decided yet.  Been ages since I had a good gander through the PHA board, but always feel better for it when I make the effort.  Effort on PHA board first and then I'll decide. 

Just been reading some threads on the PHA board and you've been busy over there Rod! 

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 16, 2011, 01:13:53 PM »

Oh gawd...brace yerselves folks.  Sarah and her friend Laura have joined the forum. 

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 16, 2011, 01:20:33 PM »

Before you Ladies get tucked in, there's a few forum rules - no foul language by ye and no nasty name calling.  I know where ye live and who yer parents are, so watch it!   Wink Kiss

Other than that  and  to blonde.  Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease stay out of trouble ffs!  xx

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #322 on: August 16, 2011, 01:22:12 PM »

You've an advantage as you've spent time with Sarah and I since it all broke in May, so ya know how we are.  She was asking for ye last week btw.  x

I'm doing great obv, she's a grand kid...even if she cheats at quizzes.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 16, 2011, 01:24:10 PM »

You've an advantage as you've spent time with Sarah and I since it all broke in May, so ya know how we are.  She was asking for ye last week btw.  x

Lol, I didn't cheat... Just made sure you didn't win thats all Smiley
Rod

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 16, 2011, 01:25:49 PM »

APAT Worlds at DTD end of this month will be my first live poker since that fateful trip to APAT Newcastle in April.  Really looking forward to it on soooo many levels!  Lots of friends to see and going to take the poker proper serious too for a change.  Not here on holidays any more.  Here for the long haul and need to cop on when it comes to the poker.  Looking forward to the challenge.  Be warned.  You might get a proper poker post some time soon.  WTF?!  lol

Serious questions about this not sure if you want to answer them but if not you can always just ignore them :-)

Are you setting any poker goals for yourself?
What events are you going to play at DTD?
Now you are living in this country will you be trying to play more events as you are quite close to DTD?
Other than DTD and Vegas are you both planning on attending any further APAT's this year? (Luton?)

Non poker question

Are you still going to DTD on the Friday (that's two weeks today!!)? If so what time should we expect you?

For the Worlds I've only signed up to the 6 max so far.  Kicking around the Omaha as well, but I've not decided yet.  Been ages since I had a good gander through the PHA board, but always feel better for it when I make the effort.  Effort on PHA board first and then I'll decide. 

Just been reading some threads on the PHA board and you've been busy over there Rod! 
PHA board - It's really is an excellent tool. Much better than any other one I have seen. I have been using it to work on PLO cash games and I would strongly recommend that when reviewing online sessions that this board is used. I don't think you are really going to get the same quality of response anywhere else. It's easy to think that you are good at this game until you read how a much better player thinks about the same situations and sometimes you are shocked at how much you missed.

WCOAP - The main event is going to be better this year as we have 15K starting stacks with all the normal levels so I would say get in that as well. You could play Day1a and still be able the 6-Max and if you don't make day two of the main you could still play PLO.

And where is Jack he seems very quiet these days, has he still not finished his painting duties? Tell him if he doesn't hurry it up you are going to leave him home from DTD, that'll hurry him up :-)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 16, 2011, 01:27:06 PM »

Lol, I didn't cheat... Just made sure you didn't win thats all Smiley

OMG - you'll fit right in!  

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 16, 2011, 01:28:58 PM »

was going to say, don't your kids read this diary, wouldnt like people talking about my parenting skills if my kids were reading etc Sad

what happened to your son? first year of uni over?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 16, 2011, 01:36:25 PM »

was going to say, don't your kids read this diary, wouldnt like people talking about my parenting skills if my kids were reading etc Sad

what happened to your son? first year of uni over?

I don't mind my kids reading it.  If I've messed up something, don't you worry - they'll tell me straight and you lot won't give them any new ammo - that's for sure!  lol

Brian got through it just about but found it very difficult.  Maths aren't a strong point by him as I've said before.  Now he's talking about going back to the drawing board and trying for more points on the exams so he can chase a different course.  Whatever he decides, we'll support him.  Just want them to be happy and it would totally bite to be stuck in a lifetime career he doesn't enjoy.

LaxieJrFriend
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 16, 2011, 01:37:25 PM »

Before you Ladies get tucked in, there's a few forum rules - no foul language by ye and no nasty name calling.  I know where ye live and who yer parents are, so watch it!   Wink Kiss

Other than that  and  to blonde.  Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease stay out of trouble ffs!  xx
hahaha Hey Laxie! Laura here!.... and get tucked in its a little bit hard not to already be tucked in ...this place has more banter and drama than any TV show! Smiley ..i think mes got a new hobby although it does include doing something i hate reading! lol but no worries il stay well out of trouble ...but Sarah i can not be held responsible for her actions! haha i would imagine she has quite the lump of opinions on certain posts on this forum she disagrees with! Cheesy cant wait to read her post might be the best one yet!
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 16, 2011, 01:44:33 PM »

hahaha Hey Laxie! Laura here!.... and get tucked in its a little bit hard not to already be tucked in ...this place has more banter and drama than any TV show! Smiley ..i think mes got a new hobby although it does include doing something i hate reading! lol but no worries il stay well out of trouble ...but Sarah i can not be held responsible for her actions! haha i would imagine she has quite the lump of opinions on certain posts on this forum she disagrees with! Cheesy cant wait to read her post might be the best one yet!

About time you started reading.  Your sentence structure and punctuation is shocking bad ffs!  Ye need to get back to school lively.  This summer holiday carry on is obviously bad for ye.

As for Sarah...I know her opinions.  I've tried to calm her a bit and she's been warned.  Honest but polite is right.  Nasty will see her getting the door here with my blessing.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 74 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: