blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272938 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Laxie Goes Primetime
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 74 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie Goes Primetime  (Read 145976 times)
LaxieJrFriend
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: August 16, 2011, 01:49:35 PM »

Before you Ladies get tucked in, there's a few forum rules - no foul language by ye and no nasty name calling.  I know where ye live and who yer parents are, so watch it!   Wink Kiss

Other than that  and  to blonde.  Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease stay out of trouble ffs!  xx
hahaha Hey Laxie! Laura here!.... and get tucked in its a little bit hard not to already be tucked in ...this place has more banter and drama than any TV show! Smiley ..i think mes got a new hobby although it does include doing something i hate reading! lol but no worries il stay well out of trouble ...but Sarah i can not be held responsible for her actions! haha i would imagine she has quite the lump of opinions on certain posts on this forum she disagrees with! Cheesy cant wait to read her post might be the best one yet!
About time you started reading.  Your sentence structure and punctuation is shocking bad ffs!  Ye need to get back to school lively.  This summer holiday carry on is obviously bad for ye.

As for Sarah...I know her opinions.  I've tried to calm her a bit and she's been warned.  Honest but polite is right.  Nasty will see her getting the door here with my blessing.

awwhhhh Dawn leave me alone with my bad grammar i have not had a proper English lesson in over a year! Smiley haha and im about to go over now ciaras with me and wer going to boot her off this so she can think about what shes about to post! lol talk you later Laixie!
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 16, 2011, 01:51:43 PM »

Before you Ladies get tucked in, there's a few forum rules - no foul language by ye and no nasty name calling.  I know where ye live and who yer parents are, so watch it!   Wink Kiss

Other than that  and  to blonde.  Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease stay out of trouble ffs!  xx
hahaha Hey Laxie! Laura here!.... and get tucked in its a little bit hard not to already be tucked in ...this place has more banter and drama than any TV show! Smiley ..i think mes got a new hobby although it does include doing something i hate reading! lol but no worries il stay well out of trouble ...but Sarah i can not be held responsible for her actions! haha i would imagine she has quite the lump of opinions on certain posts on this forum she disagrees with! Cheesy cant wait to read her post might be the best one yet!
About time you started reading.  Your sentence structure and punctuation is shocking bad ffs!  Ye need to get back to school lively.  This summer holiday carry on is obviously bad for ye.

As for Sarah...I know her opinions.  I've tried to calm her a bit and she's been warned.  Honest but polite is right.  Nasty will see her getting the door here with my blessing.

awwhhhh Dawn leave me alone with my bad grammar i have not had a proper English lesson in over a year! Smiley haha and im about to go over now ciaras with me and wer going to boot her off this so she can think about what shes about to post! lol talk you later Laixie!

Good woman.  You pair keep her in line.  Now I just have to worry about who's going to keep yerself and Ciara in line.  lol  Enjoy the day girls.  xx

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 16, 2011, 01:55:53 PM »

Im going out had planned on a post but i'll do it later
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 16, 2011, 01:57:53 PM »

Im going out had planned on a post but i'll do it later

Laura already sent the memo through.  Have a great day and try to stay out of trouble please and thanks.  xx

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 16, 2011, 02:14:40 PM »

I lolled hard, but I'm not entirely sure if it was intentional or not......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 16, 2011, 02:20:04 PM »

I lolled hard, but I'm not entirely sure if it was intentional or not......

Kidz speak obv.  Gotta keep up with the times ya know.

(Am I getting it through?) 

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 16, 2011, 02:25:37 PM »

Hey ladies Wink

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 16, 2011, 02:46:47 PM »

Right, where to start.

As ye all know, i've been reading Mom's diaries since they all started, when she was here and since she moved to England. I had great laughs with her doing the RSQ (Its Derry not Londonderry lol) and even more laughs joining in with conversations and visits from some of her friends in the poker world. Smiley I met most of them in Killarney for Celtic Chaos and had a great time. This was the first time I had ever seen Jack, and needless to say we were both shy at the start but ended up getting on brilliantly. I used to read this form everyday while skyping my mother having laughs about all the ketchup and eggs debate and where they should be put but today when we chatted everything was different. I hadn't read this in a while and some of the comments people have posted about my family, mainly my parents are shocking and suprising from a few people, in particular some people who I thought were good friends with mom and whom I thought understood everything but I guess not. Everybody in blonde may have looked through the glass in her last topic, which had to be changed for certain reasons, but ye were always on the outside and never properly understood what was really happening. One of ye had the nerve to slam my father in this topic, but I will not name them cause I don't like to single anybody out like ye are doing to my mother. But that post in itself was heartless and downright rude.

No matter what I read here and what people say about my parents I know they have always done the best they could in raising myself and my brother and sister. Ye may think my mother is a "bad person" for leaving this house, but after everything she has been through she deserves the break she has now and her new life with Jack. The comment that started this whole new debate off was referring to how my mother wasn't coming over for my rescheduled appointment, which doesn't bother me at all, which ye think it does, but it doesn't. I have a alot of people here helping out with everything and my father can do the job at the hospital perfectly by himself. I will be seeing my mother and Jack in October which is a trip I cannot wait for but for now the break from now till then is needed.

I have said my bit for now. Hope ALL will read to see what I have to say after presuming what I think about everything which is complete false and pure rubbish. And maybe then cut my mom a bit of slack.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 16, 2011, 02:53:10 PM »

Ya did great not swearing Honey.  And don't sweat it...we're a tough lot.  Love ya.  xx

PS  Now ya get to play the RSQ so check it out in the Lounge. 

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 16, 2011, 02:56:03 PM »

Sarah

One thing

Stop saying "ye". Your Mum (not Mom) does it and it drives me round the bend

Not two of you, please

the correct word is "you".

p.s Nathan says "hi".  Smiley

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
LaxieJrFriend
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 16, 2011, 02:56:41 PM »

Right, where to start.

As ye all know, i've been reading Mom's diaries since they all started, when she was here and since she moved to England. I had great laughs with her doing the RSQ (Its Derry not Londonderry lol) and even more laughs joining in with conversations and visits from some of her friends in the poker world. Smiley I met most of them in Killarney for Celtic Chaos and had a great time. This was the first time I had ever seen Jack, and needless to say we were both shy at the start but ended up getting on brilliantly. I used to read this form everyday while skyping my mother having laughs about all the ketchup and eggs debate and where they should be put but today when we chatted everything was different. I hadn't read this in a while and some of the comments people have posted about my family, mainly my parents are shocking and suprising from a few people, in particular some people who I thought were good friends with mom and whom I thought understood everything but I guess not. Everybody in blonde may have looked through the glass in her last topic, which had to be changed for certain reasons, but ye were always on the outside and never properly understood what was really happening. One of ye had the nerve to slam my father in this topic, but I will not name them cause I don't like to single anybody out like ye are doing to my mother. But that post in itself was heartless and downright rude.

No matter what I read here and what people say about my parents I know they have always done the best they could in raising myself and my brother and sister. Ye may think my mother is a "bad person" for leaving this house, but after everything she has been through she deserves the break she has now and her new life with Jack. The comment that started this whole new debate off was referring to how my mother wasn't coming over for my rescheduled appointment, which doesn't bother me at all, which ye think it does, but it doesn't. I have a alot of people here helping out with everything and my father can do the job at the hospital perfectly by himself. I will be seeing my mother and Jack in October which is a trip I cannot wait for but for now the break from now till then is needed.

I have said my bit for now. Hope ALL will read to see what I have to say after presuming what I think about everything which is complete false and pure rubbish. And maybe then cut my mom a bit of slack.

Ok well its pretty clear Sarah didnt spend her secondary school years sitting in the back of her English classes texting but well said Sarah! Smiley and Dawn is this wording correct. Iv spent over 5 mins checking over it to be up to your standards! lol x0x
LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 16, 2011, 02:58:33 PM »

Sarah

One thing

Not two of you, please

Lol, i'll try. Tell him me and Laura said hello back Smiley
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 16, 2011, 02:59:50 PM »

Right, where to start.

Ok well its pretty clear Sarah didnt spend her secondary school years sitting in the back of her English classes texting but well said Sarah! Smiley and Dawn is this wording correct. Iv spent over 5 mins checking over it to be up to your standards! lol x0x

Was actually just about to give out about it.  She's as bad ffs.  The lot of ye need to get back to school lively!!!

Sarah

One thing

Not two of you, please

Lol, i'll try. Tell him me and Laura said hello back Smiley

Good god!!!  It's "Laura and I..."  Sigh.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 16, 2011, 03:00:59 PM »

Mere Novice would have heart failure   scared

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 16, 2011, 03:02:30 PM »

It's God, not "god", Mum not "Mom"

God. Capital G.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 74 Go Up Print 
« previous next »