blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 07:49:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Laxie Goes Primetime
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 74 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie Goes Primetime  (Read 145298 times)
LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: August 18, 2011, 09:39:01 PM »

Its a tad bit more than a few times at this stage im afraid Smiley lol

Sigh - just sigh

What can I say? I'm talented Smiley

New Edition RSQ Sars...get on it!!!    http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=54732.msg1417337#msg1417337

PS  This is a FORUM not a form ffs.  (Wasn't half tilting me x)

I'll play if you do it! lol
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 18, 2011, 10:40:23 PM »

New Edition RSQ Sars...get on it!!!    http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=54732.msg1417337#msg1417337

I will of course, but not til tomorrow.  Was out tonight.  Weekly visit to Et in hospital followed by dinner in some new place we'd not been yet.  Booking your flights tomorrow too btw.  There's a flights sale on...wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  Soooooooooo, get yer backside on skype some time during the day please and thanks and we can discuss the dates.  xx

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 18, 2011, 10:58:38 PM »

I will of course, but not til tomorrow.  Was out tonight.  Weekly visit to Et in hospital followed by dinner in some new place we'd not been yet.  Booking your flights tomorrow too btw.  There's a flights sale on...wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  Soooooooooo, get yer backside on skype some time during the day please and thanks and we can discuss the dates.  xx

I can't find my microphone so I'll ring you off the housephone! Also, I don't think Ciara has asked to come with me yet so I'll get her to ask in the morning or now lol Smiley
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 18, 2011, 11:02:22 PM »

I can't find my microphone so I'll ring you off the housephone! Also, I don't think Ciara has asked to come with me yet so I'll get her to ask in the morning or now lol Smiley

Need to speak to Dad too before I book them so will send him a text in the morning.  I could be wrong, but have a feeling he'd not be keen on driving ya as far as Knock.  Just a guess, mind.     No worries though.  Plan B in action.   thumbs up 

Cassie was washed (well done) but did ye ever sort Lily?

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 18, 2011, 11:13:35 PM »

Need to speak to Dad too before I book them so will send him a text in the morning.  I could be wrong, but have a feeling he'd not be keen on driving ya as far as Knock.  Just a guess, mind.     No worries though.  Plan B in action.   thumbs up 

Lol maybe plan b is a good idea then! Tongue .. and yeah I washed her yesterday with Laura then took the two of them for a walk down the road to the horse cause it was a nice day. And no not yet must get the number and arrange a date
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 18, 2011, 11:20:07 PM »

Lol maybe plan b is a good idea then! Tongue .. and yeah I washed her yesterday with Laura then took the two of them for a walk down the road to the horse cause it was a nice day. And no not yet must get the number and arrange a date

Didn't mean sort her that way goose!  Meant cleaned and tidied in some way.  Will speak to Dad about the other thing...that's not yer gig.  x

LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 18, 2011, 11:27:30 PM »

Didn't mean sort her that way goose!  Meant cleaned and tidied in some way.  Will speak to Dad about the other thing...that's not yer gig.  x

Oh lol and no I couldn't find the brush and I am afraid to wash her because  its nice days and cold nights so I dont know if her coat will dry in time

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 18, 2011, 11:31:05 PM »

No worries.  I'm about to hit it and you need to get yer backside to bed too.  It's late ffs!  Will update the diary in the morning and speak to ya when ya surface.  Night night  xx

PS  Ditto obv.  Wink

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #398 on: August 19, 2011, 07:33:20 AM »

Oh lol and no I couldn't find the brush and I am afraid to wash her because  its nice days and cold nights so I dont know if her coat will dry in time

Get the hairdryer out.

Sigh, you have to tell kids everything these days.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 19, 2011, 11:07:21 AM »

Get the hairdryer out.

Sigh, you have to tell kids everything these days.

Shush you! Smiley and I don't think she would like the hairdryer either though
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 19, 2011, 11:26:13 AM »

Save yerself the hassle...she HATES the hair dryer!!!

Spoke to Dad this morning so ring me when ya get a chance and we can sort the trip before the day is out.  The countdown fans will be thrilled!   

LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 19, 2011, 11:30:20 AM »

Spoke to Dad this morning so ring me when ya get a chance and we can sort the trip before the day is out.  The countdown fans will be thrilled!   

I guessed she wouldn't like it very much and no bother once I get the reply from Ciara I'll ring you. And lol ya I don't think there is any fans Smiley
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 19, 2011, 11:35:17 AM »

I guessed she wouldn't like it very much and no bother once I get the reply from Ciara I'll ring you. And lol ya I don't think there is any fans Smiley

Ciara really needs to let you know by no later than 5 or 6 pm, k? 

Today will mostly be spent keeping an eye on where the sun hits the different parts of the yard.  We bought an obscene amount of flower bulbs last Sunday and I need to be sure they're planted in the right places.  Also, the 'lawn' in back yard has grown again too.  Sigh.  Means more skimming for the next couple of days.  Want to get it skimmed and levelled properly - now, if at all possible.  That way it'll be ready for throwing turf on it in September...which is really only around the corner.  Can't believe all the yard work Sarah luckboxes missing out on.  How good does she run?  Sigh.

LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 19, 2011, 11:38:50 AM »

Spoke to Dad this morning so ring me when ya get a chance and we can sort the trip before the day is out.  The countdown fans will be thrilled!  

Ciara really needs to let you know by no later than 5 or 6 pm, k?  

Today will mostly be spent keeping an eye on where the sun hits the different parts of the yard.  We bought an obscene amount of flower bulbs last Sunday and I need to be sure they're planted in the right places.  Also, the 'lawn' in back yard has grown again too.  Sigh.  Means more skimming for the next couple of days.  Want to get it skimmed and levelled properly - now, if at all possible.  That way it'll be ready for throwing turf on it in September...which is really only around the corner.  Can't believe all the yard work Sarah luckboxes missing out on.  How good does she run?  Sigh.

Ya I'll have the answer at around 3 Smiley

and ya have fun with that lol. x
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 11:46:03 AM by LaxieJr » Logged
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 19, 2011, 11:43:24 AM »

Good woman.  And no need to rub it in.  I know yer grinning ear to ear missing out on the child labour.

Must also sort out my schedule for the Coast to Coast weeks.  Not in any sort of shape to do the walk with them, so I've a plan B.  I'll basically be visiting people during that time to keep me busy.  First stop, Ger's house obv.  I'm taking the train with Jack as far as Ger's and will stay there for a bit while Jack carries on to meet Geo.  Looking forward to catching up with the crew in that neck of the woods.  

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 74 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: