blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 07:13:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Laxie Goes Primetime
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 74 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie Goes Primetime  (Read 145287 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #450 on: August 26, 2011, 10:43:42 AM »

I wouldn't eat anything whilst it's still alive. Everything other animal, properly cooked, I'd probably eat...depends on what it looks like..not keen on the look of bugs and centipedes etc but wouldn't say there's "no way" I wouldn't eat them.

Have had horse (used to be very popular in Holland, don't know if it still is)...it's beautiful...absolutely stunning.
Had dog, yeah fine.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Shogun112

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 26, 2011, 10:50:20 AM »

I had dogs tongue when I was in Seoule Smiley
LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 29, 2011, 12:22:40 AM »

hope your enjoyin DTD ... school tomorrow for me! Sad oh the joys of it!
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 29, 2011, 12:40:43 PM »

Having a great time in Notts, tyvm.  Hope today went well for ya with school.  Exam year, so no messing about little lady!  x

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 30, 2011, 06:12:28 PM »

Having a great time in Notts, tyvm.  Hope today went well for ya with school.  Exam year, so no messing about little lady!  x

Test friday and homework on my first real day back made the thought of school so much more exciting lol x
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 30, 2011, 07:18:22 PM »

Test friday and homework on my first real day back made the thought of school so much more exciting lol x

Welcome to the real world kid.  Now get yer homework done and study for that test ffs!  Skype date this week-end while I'm visiting Ger? 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 30, 2011, 08:08:05 PM »

Welcome to the real world kid.  Now get yer homework done and study for that test ffs!  Skype date this week-end while I'm visiting Ger? 

If I happen to be there at the time can I chat too???

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 30, 2011, 08:35:04 PM »

LDO - will even try to schedule it proper and all for us.

LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 31, 2011, 11:27:15 PM »

lol okay just need to fibd the mic
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 01, 2011, 08:56:36 AM »

lol okay just need to fibd find the mic

FYP  Grin  Find it or borrow one from some corner.  I'll have no excuses lil Lady!

LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 01, 2011, 10:55:53 PM »

lol okay just need to fibd find the mic

FYP  Grin  Find it or borrow one from some corner.  I'll have no excuses lil Lady!

lol okay ill ask sinead if i can use her laptop and what day and time will i skype ye?
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 02, 2011, 04:21:32 PM »

Think we're aiming for later tonight after our visit to the Aquarium and your trip to the SAG.  Will text ya later and let ya know.  xx

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 02, 2011, 04:34:44 PM »

Today's the first of just over two weeks on my own here.  Except that I'm not really on my own.  Jack's gone off for his Coast to Coast walk with Geo and a goodly few seem intent on keeping me busy while he's gone.  First stop...Ger the Duke's. 

We're heading out tonight for a bit of a poker tourney and a few beverages.  Don't know what the plan is for tomorrow as I'm leaving it all up to Ger.  Just know it'll be a lovely, blister-free weekend whatever happens.  No crazy mileage hiking in the rain, proper hot showers each day and a bed to sleep in at night.  Whilst the idea of Coast to Coast is well cool and the videos were interesting to watch...I reckon I got the better draw this time around.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 02, 2011, 04:39:39 PM »

At some point I must catch up on the latest happenings.  Have lots to report, but always seem to run out of either time or energy each day.  Will sort that soon. 

Also, Sarah must report on Cassie and Lily for us...hint, hint, nudge, nudge.  And *cough* pics wouldn't go astray as yer at it.   Kiss

LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 07, 2011, 05:50:58 PM »

At some point I must catch up on the latest happenings.  Have lots to report, but always seem to run out of either time or energy each day.  Will sort that soon. 

Also, Sarah must report on Cassie and Lily for us...hint, hint, nudge, nudge.  And *cough* pics wouldn't go astray as yer at it.   Kiss

Jeez Louise man!

Update:

Cassie and Lily are alive and they are doing good... Cassie more so than Lily. Ya happy? Smiley lol x

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 74 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: