blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:28:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  What do we do here?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What do we do here?  (Read 1963 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2011, 07:27:18 PM »

The ss dynamic suggests the raiser can click back wide here, so the cold caller's range for getting involved can widen cos there's value in playing the pot. If the cold caller is playing premium to trap I think he's making a mistake because in this spot he's creating even more value for players behind. By the the time it gets round to me in the bb I'm getting min 4-1+ good implied to justify shitty calls with many hands that will gg kings in a second. That is a lot of fun. So ultra risky strat for premium to take just four from money imo. So unless blinds have been proper aggro the cold caller can't have a notion calling is better than raising to try and get the chips in good. I would choose the close eyes and shove option because we get business from worse pairs who wont be bullied and peg us for AK more often than either has a monster. If I hadn't cashed in a while I would prob fold which is wrong and feels ghey.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2011, 08:16:31 PM »

The ss dynamic suggests the raiser can click back wide here, so the cold caller's range for getting involved can widen cos there's value in playing the pot. If the cold caller is playing premium to trap I think he's making a mistake because in this spot he's creating even more value for players behind. By the the time it gets round to me in the bb I'm getting min 4-1+ good implied to justify shitty calls with many hands that will gg kings in a second. That is a lot of fun. So ultra risky strat for premium to take just four from money imo. So unless blinds have been proper aggro the cold caller can't have a notion calling is better than raising to try and get the chips in good. I would choose the close eyes and shove option because we get business from worse pairs who wont be bullied and peg us for AK more often than either has a monster. If I hadn't cashed in a while I would prob fold which is wrong and feels ghey.

what worse pairs commit 50bbs?

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2011, 09:25:17 PM »

what worse pairs commit 50bbs?

Raiser has 30bbs left and there's 20bbs dead money in the middle when it gets back to him. So if we are pegged for AK or bubble squeeze any worse pair has good odds to call.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: